Being a Open Faction at current has a lot of you asking, yourselves and others, how many are playing? What times? Can I join you all?

These are all valid questions, and I will address them simply by saying IF you like PS2 or are interested in PS2, I suggest logging into vent and playing PS2 while in vent. Hiding offline, playing offline, or not joining vent does nothing to help find you a squad in this game. I am NOT accusing anyone, I am merely saying that if others can see your activity then they might feel MORE inclined to join you. If people don't know you are playing then they will more then likely ASSUME no one is playing. To get activity you have to show activity. This game has potential, and the more that play it the more potential it has. Things will NOT always be perfect, we will NOT always win, however as more begin to play, more opportunities present themselves for both character progress and strategic advancement. You can't win if your by yourself or trying to rambo it, stay together and move on target, Squad leaders know, I have played with Sturmgrenadier for all of Technical and closed beta and I know, any good squad leader is working the issue before you even fire your first shot.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]