Quote:

Need more info. What's the objective or purpose for this?

edit:

I just saw the other post. I'm afraid I agree with Dust. Jet, you've had such limited time to take on KGB projects (like the constitution revisions) that I think it could be a big problems taking on developing additional resources for a super guild organiztion.

Well, let me respond.

I have either got to shit or get off the pot so to speak. My plan has always been to get as active as possible with a game like darkfall. With my travel part of my work ending at the end of the year, I have been eager to get into something. The lul has just been too long. I also have Prime Ministers that can back me up. I dont see this as a huge deal, more than just a loose alliance. If you remember what happened to us in Shadowbane, in the early days, we were simply out classed by a super alliance.

I appreciate your opinions, but I dont think we are going to be able to compete out of the gate, which in my opinion is very important.

Other larger organizations will make life tough for us, and many people will get demoralized and quit. This would be a way around that, and yet still keep KGB's independance.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter