I posted that today, but I'm sure that will be a no problem to join effort with them.

See the main problem is the lack of "Sinergy", do you remember the begining of DF that gathered a lot of attention from all KGBers 3 years+ ago?

KGB had more than 50 members interested in playing DF, we had you, Jet,Val,Arkh,Romeo,Donk,Tas,Jaguar and many more 40+ that I forgot to cite right now, but everyone contributed with their personality and talent effort to make DF in their first 6 months the best guild operating that I ever saw.
KGB in their first 6 months of Darkfall was no doubt one of the best guilds operating in the game, we know the fall of CoTC was because the bad managment and decisions of Goons and the overhelming combined efforts of their enemies.
So all the sinergy of their members with their individuals qualities made a great display to others.

If we have a small group that at the best can gather 10-15 KGB people still not enough to mimic and try to replicate a group that can start with like 50+ great individuals, when you look big you can draw more attettion and keep the recruitment that is vital to DF tasks because all different timezones schedules that we have now, we are not college kids that can play almost any hour that we are summoned. While I see as noble to try and begin with KGB tag on DF2, I do not see this working again, my experience over time, tell me that would be more productive join a bigger group, because we know our time limitations, and the very demanding requisites of darkfall.

Last edited by Mithus; 10/28/12 02:04 PM.

Animal Ethics: "I tremble for my species when I reflect that god is just." Thomas Jefferson.
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com]