I really think it's counter logistic to have several small guilds playing together if they have the same mindset. Because the propaganda factor, when you have a TAG with a sizeable number of people it's easier to display and accomplish recruitment.

I would like to clarify/explain to people do not think anything wrong, and I would love to play under KGB tag on DFUW, but I think is just counter productive on a logistic factor. Also I'm want to point out that my loyalty still remains with KGB if any problems arise.

I posted this on public OTG forums as well:

Quote:
Re: Please Post here if you intend to play Darkfall Unholy Wars under an OTG tag

Hello I'm from KGB and I would like to play DFUW under OTG tag, I already spoke on KGB forums about this, and I think it's more productive if we instead of create a KGB tag on Darkfall, we would just join OTG in Darkfall because the real competetive nature of Darkfall would not be that much benefict to small number of people on KGB playing the game on their tag.
You guys have the same mindset of players and playing as KGB has, and already had on the end of Darkfall getting players from several guilds that just merged only in Darkfall.
While I spoke to them on our forums, they still prefer to play on KGB tags, I by myself consider that counter productive with a small group, so I would like to join OTG tag under DF2, again repeating because the nature of the game and the same mindset of players here.

Animal Ethics: "I tremble for my species when I reflect that god is just." Thomas Jefferson.
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com]