I always enjoyed both types of PvP in Darkfall, hell i even kinda enjoyed the PvE.
But i liked the small group combat, me and just one other buddy, that was interesting, to the 5 man groups, or 10 man groups.
And i do have a special place in my heart for the huge sieges and huge battles. I loved it all.
Darkfall is a hit or miss game when it comes to people, now im not saying anything, but ill mention it, i get my WTF is that game from the Themepark gamers, not saying themepark games are bad, or they have a special crowd, but im guessing its a Flavor thing.
Darkfall is a special "Taste", you either like it or you dont, i like Darkfall, i like it A LOT, hence my post count on the Darkfall threads in KGB.
Im sorry for all the people that are dissatisfied with Darkfall
(the only time iv ever been like, Darkfall you have failed me was, only in two scenarios, when Magic became the all powerful one, and the current days when everything is now dead because everyone is waiting for Darkfall Unholy wars, and really nothing to big is happening anymore)
But...Darkfall is my MMO Love.
No other games fundels my Cupcakes as good as Darkfall. Yup Yup.

* Deep moment xD- I wana fight for somthing, i wana feel like im logging on to do more then just do my dailies, or to raid, i wana say This is MY city, i live here, "YOU WANA FUCK ON ME? I FUCK ON YOU!!"(Mr.Chao from Hengover). Darkfall gives you that rush, the shakeing hand, the tremble in your breath, that cold shiver down your spine when your hiding from enemies with phat loot on you, the moment when you ride into a city with your clan by your side to fight in an epic battle, to make a name for your clan, for yourself, to be someone, to be recorded in history. To fight for more then just your gear, but for your legion, for your city, for something. Not an achievement that is forgotten in the next X-pack, to not click the "C" hotkey and see "Epics" on my character doll.
Ask this, Who has the bigger "Rush" Blood legion from World of warcraft when getting worlds first, or
the Battle of Hyperion and CotC, which is the true gaming experience? the immersion.
I remember (as i believe it was) Morlander, he told me that Darkfall was the game for him.
I remember his Darkfall speech to me that made me realize what type of world i was playing in.
Im sorry to do this but.. Morlander? will you truly let this die out, will you truly revert to a game with levels and class's? will KGB allow us to give up the UO ideals, the Darkfall battles, do we not understand Aventurine is not your big EA company, they are small, they are still learning, they are just Gamers trying to make a game, not just a Company trying to make a game.
Darkfall is the greatest game, and gameing experience iv ever had, im glad i was there from the beging, the F5 game, and it all, even the worst parts were great memories im glad i was apart of.
I dont need Every Sandbox Element(i.e Custom built cities), i just need Darkfall.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXfOefOO3Pc&hd=1

Last edited by Atomsk; 10/19/12 12:36 AM.

Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing.
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

*Former Name: Saint Bloodcrest
*Current used gaming name: Atomsk