Originally Posted By: Mithus

I will play DF 2.0, the major fact that drove me away and is the cause on all mmos, is the lack of number of people to play together and be competivive.. so as we are experiencing already on GW2 we need a big group to accomplish things www.. and DF will be the same, you will not have fun with a 5 man group...

Not trying to derail the cry of support for DF2, but I would have to say that the small groups scenarios are at least equally enjoyable for me.

Sure the mass rush, keep claiming, etc. is fun, but the small roaming bands will always draw me in. Some of my favorite times in UO, SB, AoC, and now in GW2 are the small groups roaming around looking for trouble. And it certainly doesn't always end well, hitting a zerg, etc. But the times when you take out a skilled crew, or defeat 2-to-1+ opposition with a small group are pure fun for me. I am currently loving the 5-man group outings.

We may need a big crew to accomplish the statistical goals, but not at all for pure fun, enjoyment and camaraderie.

One of the things that has kept me in KGB all this time is the idea that we never strive to be one of the Zerg guilds; we will always persist through skill, organization and leadership, even if we get Zerged from every direction out of every place we claim as home. We will always find another home, to raise our banner and challenge our foes.

Last edited by Wildcard; 10/18/12 01:35 PM.

- Wildcard / Tiernan