Sorry for the resolution, I know they are small. If you want a better look at these pictures or are needing any AOC pics for a archive pm me

Waxxin and Jarelle with some of the Undead Army fellas we've lost due to time and misunderstandings. note the smacktalk


Gopher and Jarelle again, definitely Mr. Bad ass himself.


now for some KGB fun

Heidi my favorite healer, not that I needed it much.


Donk and GV, great Knights and good friends


I did a lot of stalking, and a lot of my kills were individuals taken from ambush, but one in particular stands out. I got ambushed and went to sword, for a ranger this is usually a desperate move, but I was able to win the day.


In AOC the early Ranger was OP, no doubt or argument here, because often I would take a kill with mobs on me and still win and finish the mob.


I killed this guy four times in a single day of play, he kept finding me and coming back for more, in fact I killed a lot of Digital (boy scouts) Marines


But Large grps with Necromancers were the best for a Barrage Ranger like me.


Even Jetstar played


Funnies




I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]