Love revisiting these old posts, although it reminds me that I've been hanging out with some of you for waaaaay too long. (Since back in 1997 on UO-Pac.)

Was a really fun (SK) crew that we had back then; Binbs, Derid, and all the crew. Now if only we could get Binbs out of the poker halls and back into the battle! Get back here Binbs!


I'm still in touch with Hellfire, Jazzy and Kiki (from Nathan's report):

Kiki is off running some SWToR guild, and she's doing really well.

Jazzy's still leading out his team @ Activision last I heard, and has mainly been stuck in the WoW universe on/off for quite some time.

Hellfire's mainly doing FPS's, or strategy games like Shogun 3(?), etc. I'm working on Hellfire & Derfiem/McNasty to rejoin us in GW2, or at least PlanetSide2. (Both were probably with us in KGB last in Shadowbane...and very, very briefly in Conan - they both hated it.)


Sancho...Jet: did he move out of the Bay Area, or is he still around? What about Paradox, and all the other once-locals? I haven't met up with you guys for drinks for quite some time now, so I don't know who is still around.


- Wildcard / Tiernan