Well performance aside, I have a pretty good time even though at current the Engineer is the most gimp class in the game, and many of our certs have not been implemented yet. That being said, a small group can do much more then they could in the original planetside, and a larger group can almost always win the day using combined arms, tactical superiority, air supremacy, solid leadership, and discipline. As it stands to date, I am basically operating from a lone gunman stand point or if I happen to get into a lucky pug, though it is not beyond the bounds of logic to see where coordination and larger scale fighting can win and I do see it happen from time to time when I encounter a outfit taking to the field of battle.

Last edited by Drakiis; 09/11/12 03:07 PM.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]