KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 41 guests, and 13 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Shock
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,033,606 Trump card
1,342,073 Picture Thread
480,091 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Flawed analysis as always. I dont think you have looked for much. Also, I will admit that since you have been acting like such a child lately, I have been a lot more focused on poking holes in your posts.

The last time off the top of my head that I bothered to write in serious disagreements with others was the tazer thread. Lately you seem to have been trying to get my attention specifically with your outrageous twisting and ad hominim attacks - you have succeeded, why complain?

Also, do not mistake complaining for making fun of you. I was making fun of you, not complaining. You are the one playing "victim" here, as always.

Now, as to the rating thing.. again.. making fun of your hypocrisy and childishness is not playing "victim". So, which rating did I personally leave? For as long as I could remember, you did not even have a rating. Someone managed to knock me from 5 down to three... big deal. Yeah, congratulations... I did in fact make fun of whoever did it in my sig for a bit, however I did not name any names... but you seem to have now taken responsibility.

Why did you concoct such a convoluted way to play victim? Then try to accuse others of acting like you do? What would drive you do to so?

--

The moral of the story here, is you are one of the biggest hypocrites I have ever known. Almost every negative behavior you try to call other people out on, you in fact initiated. Its almost Orwellian in nature, reading your posts is like reading 1984. War is peace, slavery is freedom, anyone who points out the massive flaws is sinij-world thinking is living in an ideological echo-chamber. You call out others for getting personal, and in your next breath act exactly like they do.

You are the Newt Gingrich of Oracle posters.

I consider it one of the ironies of life, that in terms of personality and temperament - you most resemble many of the "conservative" pols you claim to hate.

What honestly gets me though, is why you seem to be intent on being the center of discussion - then complain about it when you are.

P.S.

Interesting that you throw such idiocies into a post, then edit the post and then say how * I * wont let it rest. I suppose I should have quoted you instead of just hitting reply. Though I usually try not to start down the path of fire, if someone gets one going I am more than happy to bring the gasoline and a six-pack.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Quote:
The last time off the top of my head that I bothered to write in serious disagreements with others was the tazer thread.

That was before I got involved with political debates. So you finally admit that since I started my political participation you did not "write in serious disagreement with others".

Originally Posted By: Derid
Originally Posted By: sinij
Forget intellectual integrity, forget good faith arguments - you tow the party line 24/7, every post, no matter how ridiculous it is, and then have an audacity complain that I unfairly group you with the rest of the choir.

I will admit that since you have been acting like such a child lately, I have been a lot more focused on poking holes in your posts.

In that case, are you done complaining about being "unfairly grouped with others" ?

At least you are honest when forced to address the issue. I will give you that. Whatever your flaws are, thankfully intentional denial isn't one of them.

Quote:
Lately you seem to have been trying to get my attention specifically with your outrageous twisting and ad hominim attacks - you have succeeded, why complain?

I can link and quote bible, flag and constitution, and you would still call it "outrageous twisting and ad homin[e]m attacks". Just like US Congres you don't seem to have any other modes of operation other than - loudly and obnoxiously disagree with anything you are presented.

Quote:
Now, as to the rating thing.. again.. making fun of your hypocrisy and childishness is not playing "victim". So, which rating did I personally leave?

Indeed, which rating did you personally leave? I offered public apology, stop weaseling and answer the question.

[Linked Image]
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

Weaseling? How laughable, you also said you would offer some sort of apology if Jet posted logs of something. I did not initiate any one starring of you, nor did I talk with anyone else about the matter, or encourage anyone else to do so. I cant even get PMs anymore apparently, if anyone should be crying about supposed conspiracy theories here it would be me. ( not that I am, I am guessing that my fucked inbox was accidental )

You could not in fact, simply quote the Constitution, Bible, etc - and have that result in me acting like you say I would. Willful denial is as you say, not one of my flaws - it does however appear to be one of yours, as you continually demonstrate with almost every post you make.

Were you not involved in the Tazering thread? I thought you were. Still, you make a VERY good point regarding your extremely new arrival to the Oracle political discussions.

Unlike you, I have been debating politics on the Oracle for about a decade now. For a very very long time, it was basically me vs the Neocons and authority worshipers that did/do hang out here. It was often very contentious and I had lots of fun with it, but nevertheless for the greater bulk of the history of political discussion around here it was mostly me vs many others. (except unlike you, I was capable of articulating cogent arguments. )

So I find it rather amusing when you come in with your poor arguments, find multiple people who disagree with you, then squeek-off at me in a hissy over it and claim I follow a "crowd".
Especially when you basically instantly took to insulting everyone, then turned around to cry about the turn-about.

And yes, I am rather done complaining about how you say you view me - not that I was ever really complaining. I will admit I was dissapointed at first, because for a brief second I thought you might end up proving to be an interesting discussion/debate partner and did make a couple of attempts to engage in serious discussion and treat you as a rational person. Unfortunately you have since proven to not be able to follow or articulate logic, and shown a propensity towards personal attacks when faced with unwinnable arguments.

At the end of the day, I am here to have fun. Whether that fun in an in depth discussion, or verbal sparring or outright flamewars depends mostly on the nature of the discussion directed at me. But it really makes no difference. If you dont consider it fun, I suggest finding a different hobby.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: sinij

Quote:
Now, as to the rating thing.. again.. making fun of your hypocrisy and childishness is not playing "victim". So, which rating did I personally leave?

Indeed, which rating did you personally leave? I offered public apology, stop weaseling and answer the question.

You still did not answer the question.

[Linked Image]
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

Oh, I one starred you after you did it to me if that is what you are asking. I figured that if you were concerned about it enough to go after my rating - that you might twist yourself in knots over it if it happened to to you. Happily, your obsession with the topic has proven that to be the case.

KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Derid

Oh, I one starred you

Finally, after I forced the question you admitted doing _exactly_ the same action you dedicated last two or three posts berating me over. Plus you knowingly joined in a pile-up. I choose to trust your word that you did not initiate it.
Oh, the irony.

To recap this thread:

1. We firmly established that as a rule you do not question your fellow conservatives, instead directing all critique at the opposition. In turn, you promised to discontinue your incessant complaining about not being differentiated from others.

2. We established that indeed you a) noticed my drown-rating and did nothing about it b) rated me one star yourself solely on presumption that I down-rated your profile c) spent considerable effort berating me over down-rating your profile when I brought it up as an example of " pants-on-your-head behavior coming into play".

Derid, stop digging the hole.

[Linked Image]
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

Which pile-up did I take part in? I just responded in kind, as is my way. I knowingly took part in no pile-up, or pile-on. More lies and delusions from sinij-land it would appear.

To be honest about a recap:

1) We firmly established that you make things up, and your attempts at discussion or assertions do not resemble anything like actual reality.

2) We established that
a) as far as I was aware you never even had a rating, the down-rating I noticed was my own. So I said "lulz" and reciprocated. Turn about.

b) my presumption proved correct, as they usually are. Since you since admitted as much.

c) Incorrect - I have made fun of you for turning into a big topic. You are the one who brought it up, and bellyached about it. What is at issue here is certainly not me complaining about it - its that you keep insisting on the morality of your actions and/or position.

d) Have established that you initiated the downgrading against me. If I recall correctly, I was out of town when it happened and had made two short posts that week mostly bitching about the TSA. So I am not sure what I could have done to warrant it, hence my poking fun at you for trying to act high and mighty.

Also, I enjoy helping dig your hole. If you started acting like a rational person, I would lose interest.

KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
On morality of my actions - you are right. Rating you in retaliation was a mistake, and even highly amusing fact that you reacted in exactly the same way does not justify my actions. I am sorry I down-rated your profile.

[Linked Image]
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

You shouldn't be sorry. After all, what I take issue with is not the rating of a profile. Or even your positions on things. Its the reasoning or lack thereof that you use to arrive at your conclusions and/or courses of action combined with the faux moralism.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard