KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 31 guests, and 12 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,356
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,037,936 Trump card
1,342,793 Picture Thread
481,335 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Helemoto #96397 12/13/11 12:20 PM
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
What Fraud? Show me the case that voter fraud, where illegals are casting votes, is an issue. All you need is to prove your identity - driver's license or any other photo id is more than enough.

When you say "voting must be tightly controlled" what you really end up saying is to create loops and hoops to jump through for non-white non-male non-christian conservative voters.

[Linked Image]
Derid #96400 12/13/11 12:25 PM
Band 2
Band 2
Well, I'm all for some filtering on people voting; more so on the education level though.

Helemoto #96401 12/13/11 12:26 PM
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Helemoto

Nowhere in that link does it actually provide examples of voter fraud by illegal immigrants.

I simply do not understand conservative obsession over illegal immigrants, most of the folks are doing seasonal work at below-livable wage, living in shacks so they can send money home where cost of living differential make it a good deal for them. This labor keeps US food prices down and allows US agriculture to compete with cheaper overseas producers. The very last thing these illegals want to do is rock the boat in a highly visible way - by committing voter fraud.

[Linked Image]
Valen #96402 12/13/11 12:27 PM
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Valen
Well, I'm all for some filtering on people voting; more so on the education level though.

Why stop with education? How about sex? Or land ownership? Or sexual orientation?

Last edited by sinij; 12/13/11 12:29 PM.

[Linked Image]
Derid #96403 12/13/11 12:32 PM
Band 2
Band 2
Because none of those factors count into mouth breathers making idiotic decisions, basic education does.

Sini #96404 12/13/11 12:39 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
First, voter fraud is not limited to illegals.
Second, we all know identity thief is real.
Third, most states do not require you to show an id to vote.
Fourth, how is making sure that people vote legally turn into only whites getting to vote, this is what pisses people off that people like you go directly to racism and look past what we really want, which is fair voting.

So now proving you are a United States citizen and voting is now some how stopping people from voting. If they are not to lazy to go vote they are not to lazy to go get a id card then democrats will give them a ride and buy them dinner after they vote.

Just keep spinning the left wing lie train. The democrat motto,keep repeating a lie and eventually they will believe it.

Valen #96405 12/13/11 12:39 PM
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Concept of informed voters appeals to me on many levels, I just don't see a way to get there without compromising the system.

Plus, aren't you conservatives for less regulation and small government? This path is all but guaranteed to lead to bureaucratic quagmire and over-regulation, even by my liberal pro-regulation standards that would be too much. Just imagine regulation and bureaucracy that would get involved in writing and administering tests. Plus, who would pay for that?

[Linked Image]
Helemoto #96406 12/13/11 12:43 PM
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Helemoto

Fourth, how is making sure that people vote legally turn into only whites getting to vote.

My lawyer can get any paperwork, test or whatever finished and filed on my behalf without creating disruption for my life. I will get to vote regardless of roadblocks/requirements you put in place, but then I am not below-average paycheck-to-paycheck no-vacation-days-ever person.

Way racial demographics play out, a lot more minorities are in the later group and would be prevented or discouraged from voting.

To clarify: Photo ID (one from the large list or government-issued IDs) is reasonable to ask, anything more than that and you are getting into "too much" area.

Last edited by sinij; 12/13/11 12:47 PM.

[Linked Image]
Derid #96408 12/13/11 12:47 PM
Band 2
Band 2
Not sure who the conservative comment was directed towards, I am most definitely not conservative. (For the record)

Valen #96412 12/13/11 12:55 PM
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Valen
Because none of those factors count into mouth breathers making idiotic decisions, basic education does.

I'd point to the example of conservatives on this board. They are educated, yet way I see it they are "making idiotic decisions". If I were designing criteria for voter eligibility based on any kind of factors, by simple virtue of having political opinions these criteria would be politically biased.

Another point to consider - one can be educated and established in professional field but disinterested and mis-informed in politics.

I think if "educated voter" issue to be tackled, force all voters to watch 60-seconds "here are my promises" (so no attack adds are allowed) from each candidate prior to voting.

[Linked Image]
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard