KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 36 guests, and 17 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,356
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,038,938 Trump card
1,343,148 Picture Thread
481,502 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Wolfgang
Originally Posted By: sinij
I don't think you read that graph correctly. Line going up means 1% got bigger share of "someone else's money".

But hey, its not like country going bankrupt, we should be able to afford another decade of not taxing the rich, right?

So let's do what Canada did, cut spending.

Don't forget "tax the rich" and "universal health care" part of what Canadians are doing. If you include these, I am 100% with you.

[Linked Image]
Kaotic Offline OP
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
How about we stop country from sliding into medieval levels of plutocracy and oligarchy by re-implementing adequately progressive taxation? The rich pay such high % of income taxes because they embezzled even higher level of country's income.
You've been asked repeatedly to give us the percentages for taxation that you think are fair and equitable. Until you produce something other than rhetoric I'm done talking to you about this.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
How about higher than right now level? Oh wait, Norquist Pledge, and you'd rather see country default on financial obligations.

... but wait, its gets better! Norquist Pledge apparently doesn't apply to extending payroll tax cuts for the middle class. It is not really raising taxes, unless it affects 1%ers.

[Linked Image]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
How about higher than right now level? Oh wait, Norquist Pledge, and you'd rather see country default on financial obligations.

... but wait, its gets better! Norquist Pledge apparently doesn't apply to extending payroll tax cuts for the middle class. It is not really raising taxes, unless it affects 1%ers.

Numbers dickhead do you know them? As in shut up with your bullshit and say a percentage... 60%,70%? how much percentage. It's like talking to a fucking retard trying to get you to say anything other than what the liberal/democrat party line is. Do you not have a brain to think for yourself?

KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
I say:

You hear:

How about we take away your hard-earned savings and blow them on handouts for the lazy? Oh wait, Honor Code, and you want to save the country.

... but wait, its gets better! Honor Code apparently doesn't apply to extending handout for the lazy. It is not really raising taxes, because lazy don't deserve your hard-earned money.

[Linked Image]
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Numbers dickhead do you know them? As in shut up with your bullshit and say a percentage... 60%,70%? how much percentage. It's like talking to a fucking retard trying to get you to say anything other than what the liberal/democrat party line is. Do you not have a brain to think for yourself?

This is why I stopped posting in this forum. When things don't go your way, the personal attacks ensue. It's not like the friendly ribbing of Drakiis, but like an angry tantrum from a 2 year old when you take away his lolly pop.

Sinij, I think you can effectively say you won the argument when the other side digresses to this.

Sounds like Wolfgang needs a time out. I found a video of him as a kid I wanted to share:

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: JetStar

This is why I stopped posting in this forum. When things don't go your way, the personal attacks ensue. It's not like the friendly ribbing of Drakiis, but like an angry tantrum from a 2 year old when you take away his lolly pop.

Sinij, I think you can effectively say you won the argument when the other side digresses to this.

Sounds like Wolfgang needs a time out. I found a video of him as a kid I wanted to share:

Awww did I hurt someone's feelings?
By the way you're confused that's not in anger, it's frustration. Sinij keeps repeating the same liberal/democrat line. All the while trying to tell the rest of us how wrong we are, yet HE cannot even provide adequate Information on his stance.

I said that to get his attention, because being nice and trying to get him to tell us what his Idea of "fair Share" was. but now I know where he got that from... OBAMA. Because he cannot tell anyone how MUCH their fair share is. Sorry about the "shock & Awe" I'll try not to hurt anyone else's feelings. Name calling and such was thrown in way before I did it, so lets make sure that's on the record as well.

Just to add on the Video you posted, that Kid needs his ass busted. When timeout's don't work, it's time for foot to ass!

Last edited by Wolfgang; 12/08/11 03:55 PM.
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Well at least with Jet you didn't feel like banging your head against a homeless person until your skin cracks open and after 5 days of rubbing it in a crackheads welfare baby's shit filled diaper that hasn't been changed for a week, its now a infected dripping yellow shit into your eye and now you have pink-eye so on the way to a back alley abortion for you 14 year old daughter cause the fucking republicans didn't make the rich pay even more money in taxes.

KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Asking for an exact % is similarly to asking me describe cure for cancer in three words. This isn't a simple problem, and does not have simple solution. Best "simple" answer I can offer you is "more than they pay right now" and no amount of melting-pot-of-friendship raging going to change that answer.

In contrast to conservative dogma, I don't see taxation system as a way to redistribute wealth, but instead a tool to re-equalize society. American Dream cannot exist in an environment where entrenched wealth translated into political power rigs the game to keep everyone else out. Here is another simple answer for you "keep raising taxes on the rich until trend of accumulation of wealth at the top reverses".

As to your raging Wolfgang, don't stop on my behalf, but don't expect me to take you serious.

[Linked Image]
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
Cure for cancer in 3 words....Challenge accepted!

DON'T GET CANCER

WInning.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard