KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 38 guests, and 18 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Almalel, Garal
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,357
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Sini 1
Popular Topics(Views)
2,045,796 Trump card
1,345,183 Picture Thread
481,946 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: sinij
most heinous assault possible
Leaving aside the rest of this argument, I thought it was just a tumor draining on the mother's resources until about age 2...

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Wolfgang
Wolfgang, words cannot start describe how you, and your point of view is fucked up. Your ideology cost you your humanity.

I wouldn't expect you to get it, your lack of common sense is laughable.

Yes, I lack conservative "common" sense, where blaming the victim for most heinous assault possible is accepted and expected line of thinking.

It's called RESPONSIBILITY. So if your mother is pregnant and took you to a large crowd that was there knowingly causing anarchy, and your mom got mob stomped hit or sprayed with pepper spray, then it's not your mother fault for going there, putting her and her baby in harms way? HOLY FUCK! What kind of dumb ass backwards thinking is that?

That's like walking on a wall, falling causing injury and then blaming it on the wall. /facepalm

Last edited by Wolfgang; 11/28/11 03:22 PM.
Sini Offline OP
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Your honor, she asked to get raped by wearing that skimpy clothing and going into that dark alley.

[Linked Image]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Not the same Sinj and while your coy at your motives it just doesn't mean the same..

I'm kinda in agreement and if you put it `honestly officer I didn't know my friend, to whom I was in the car with, was muleing 4 kilo's of coke`.

You are who you associate with and what you put yourself into. One must ask as well why you have not been in the middle and thick of all of OWS movement if you believe in it so staunchly? Why have you not supported the cause enough to give your wisdom to the masses? Maybe you have but you are who you associate with and I'm sure as a young boy you were told this by your parents over and over again.

Is it right? No, of course not. I associated with many a person who would have been considered wrong and also did many a think that wasn't right but you learn very quickly in those situations the best bet is to stay away from situations, people, issues that and where you can be social associated with or bear that cross daily.

While I feel she has EVERY right to go and protest and stand up for what she believes in also one should consider the consequences of association with people who have been known to be very physical when presented with the option of continuing to break the law or move along peacefully. Obviously she chose her path and while it's unfortunate I also wouldn't give my 10 year old a loaded gun and tell him to go `play with his friends` without accepting some risk of the inevitable.

Sorry..

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Your honor, she asked to get raped by wearing that skimpy clothing and going into that dark alley.

Not the same, do you believe in personal responsibility at all? I thought progressives were supposed to be smart and educated! Apparently you don't know what personal responsibility is.

I'm not trying to be all high and mighty, I've done a lot of stupid shit in my life. Actually probably enough for a couple lifetimes. But each time I got hurt or punished for participating, I didn't cry about it blaming someone else. I owned that shit and put my name on it. Yes it sucks what happened to this woman, maybe she should have thought more about her baby instead.

Last edited by Wolfgang; 11/28/11 06:03 PM.
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
You think pepper spray is harsh, take a look at Syria!

Kids? REALLY?
Syrian crackdown on demonstrations

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard