KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 25 guests, and 13 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Bandit, hydr
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,032,671 Trump card
1,341,933 Picture Thread
479,472 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#93589 10/12/11 03:38 PM
Kaotic Offline OP
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Some of these would be fucking hilarious if it wasn't being done with my money. Linky

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
What is your point? So you are saying that because they don't fit the social norms therefore they should be marginalized?

America, where you are only an American if we say so, and if you aint like us, then we aint saying so.

Do I think a fair percentage of them are nut bags and fruit jobs? Sure, but they have a point. Economic disparity that has run rampant since Regan and his boys came to power has tilted the American Dream on its axis.

Just remember Kaotic, you and I, and most of us here, we are not the Norm either...

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
*note* I apologize at the loose grammar, sense of structure and meager ranting this became. It is simply some of my own thoughts related to this movement and the points they are trying to make.. by no means do I think it's wrong in trying to protest what you believe in but it's what these people believe in that get me going.. *

I'm the norm and I knew that having 8 kids and living off government cheese was not only bad, it's embarrassing..

I'm the norm and I knew that taking money in the form of unemployment instead of finding a job was not only bad, it's embarrassing..

I'm the norm and I knew that living off of the taxpayers for my worker's comp case, even while I'm fully able to work, was wrong, it's also embarrassing..

I'm the norm and I knew that if my parents couldn't pay for college I would by working jobs until 1-2am each night to foot the bill..

You see here.. Most of this is a social defect called morals..

When in this country did being a over-extended by credit, flashy have everything, cocky son of a bitch who really didn't need that second speed boat become the norm?

When in this country did being an overweight, cock sucking whore with diabetes get placed on a pedestal?

When in this country did being a lose it all drunk, who beats his wife and kids get placed on a pedestal?

Our countries issue is that we have been so use to blaming other things, people and issues and not taking responsibility for ourselves that have caused this type of movement..

Really? The girl can't go to college because daddy won't pay for it? Oh boy, cry me a fucking river. I never did finish college because I couldn't afford to pay myself and yet with all my determination, ability to learn and adapt I'm made quite a good life for myself instead of pissing and moaning about how someone "else" couldn't do it for me.

Grow the fuck up, take some responsibility for your actions and by all accord quit blaming your ills/problems/hemorrhoids on someone else..

Jesus Fucking Christ In Heaven.. Fuck, fuck fuck..

KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Wake up America.. the time with small unemployment rate is over, get over and join the rest of the world with 8-20% unemployment rate.

Last edited by Mithus; 10/12/11 04:24 PM.

Animal Ethics: "I tremble for my species when I reflect that god is just." Thomas Jefferson.
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Mithus
Wake up America.. the time with small unemployment rate is over, get over and join the rest of the world with 8-20% unemployment rate.

NO

KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Helemoto

NO

Do not get me wrong, but IMHO USA lived with a higher patamar over all other countries in the world after WWII, the new century and the BIRCS taking place where you guys have no competition, itīs now normal to have the same unemployment rate as the other countries, even you guys have a strong internal economy. I know it's a gross simplification of the problem but to me seems reasonable.

And like you guys from South USA like to say, have a natural selection is good , only the strong will survive darwinmism FTW, its not your problem that people have no jobs or health care or whatever they need. popcorn

For own experience here in Brazil, darwinism doesnt work.. because the birth rates of marginalized people are too much high.. so the things just get worse to a level that is unsafe to walk a night or at same places of the cities.

Last edited by Mithus; 10/12/11 05:16 PM.

Animal Ethics: "I tremble for my species when I reflect that god is just." Thomas Jefferson.
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Tasorin
What is your point? So you are saying that because they don't fit the social norms therefore they should be marginalized?

America, where you are only an American if we say so, and if you aint like us, then we aint saying so.

Do I think a fair percentage of them are nut bags and fruit jobs? Sure, but they have a point. Economic disparity that has run rampant since Regan and his boys came to power has tilted the American Dream on its axis.

Just remember Kaotic, you and I, and most of us here, we are not the Norm either...

Everybody doesn't need to go to college. The world needs ditch diggers and waitresses.

So before Regan there were no Really rich people???

Cornelius Vanderbilt may have been the richest person ever.
When he died he was said to have 1 out of every 20 dollars in circulation and in the stock market. So I assume Regan traveled back in time to do this.

You are right they have the right to do what they are doing. They will get no results, this isn't some third world despot.

There has always been a economic disparity in America, thats why there is an American Dream because everyone has a chance to become one. Everyone keeps saying the gap gets bigger but never see any proof. I am sure you can find some.

(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
I believe in the redistribution of wealth.

I should be able to keep anything I can pillage from anyone.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Shadowbane for the win

Kaotic Offline OP
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
And like you guys from South USA like to say, have a natural selection is good , only the strong will survive darwinmism FTW, its not your problem that people have no jobs or health care or whatever they need. popcorn

For own experience here in Brazil, darwinism doesnt work.. because the birth rates of marginalized people are too much high.. so the things just get worse to a level that is unsafe to walk a night or at same places of the cities.
I'm currently doing everything in my power to help others get jobs, both in the USA and in Brazil. I quit a job that I worked at for 14 years making about $60,000 per year so that I could go back to school (1 job created). I'm paying about $10,000 per year to attend school (teachers, janitors, administrators, assistants, etc.). I'm paying about $1,000 per month for an apartment to live in (construction workers, administrators, maintenance workers, etc.). I was only paying $600 for my mortgage payment so now I'm putting even more money in the economy. I pay to keep my lights on, put food on the table and keep fuel in my truck (ridiculously large number of jobs). I am going to school to get a job in the petroleum industry where I will supervise and employ oil field workers the world over. I'm doing every bit of this without a job, because I worked hard when I had one, got promoted because I worked hard, saved money, and am not in debt up to my eyeballs trying to keep up with the Jones's who are out spending money they don't have on things they cannot afford and are about to get kicked out of their home. Just like our government.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard