KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 25 guests, and 13 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Bandit, hydr
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,032,671 Trump card
1,341,933 Picture Thread
479,472 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
W
The Ancient Order
OP Offline
The Ancient Order
W
Really that is just a joke. laugh

Although I have had leadership roles in a few different games TAO has been active in, most recently the Political Officer in the time I played DFO, I am far from being founder, or even a founding member of TAO.

On occasion I troll the DFO forums for a little entertainment. I do kind of miss being involved in the politics of DFO. Particularly interesting has been the drama between KGB and TAO. Recently Jet you referred to the founding leaders of TAO and MC in one of your posts. I am assuming that you were referring to me as the founder of TAO? Well, I just wanted to clarify my position, as stated above, within TAO. TAO, being a multi-gaming guild has many members that step up to fill leadership roles in the various games they play. As the Political Officer in DFO, the liaison with other guilds leaders, it may have appeared to other guild leaders that I had a bigger role within TAO. But the truth is I do not.

Although I know you may disagree, I can tell you that the current TAO leadership in DFO are honest, straight shooting, stand up people. There is few people I enjoy gaming with, and respect as much as RuffNRoudy.

Regardless to recent events within DFO I, and many other TAO, still value our friendship with KGB, and look forward to gaming with you all in many games, present and future, friend or foe.

Your friend

William of The Ancient Order

(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Thanks, I am sure I am not on their most popular list. I sure miss you guys.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
You and Me both Jet lol....

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]

Link Copied to Clipboard