The KGB Oracle
Posted By: WilliamTAO Greetings from the founder of TAO - 07/12/10 03:44 PM
Really that is just a joke. laugh

Although I have had leadership roles in a few different games TAO has been active in, most recently the Political Officer in the time I played DFO, I am far from being founder, or even a founding member of TAO.

On occasion I troll the DFO forums for a little entertainment. I do kind of miss being involved in the politics of DFO. Particularly interesting has been the drama between KGB and TAO. Recently Jet you referred to the founding leaders of TAO and MC in one of your posts. I am assuming that you were referring to me as the founder of TAO? Well, I just wanted to clarify my position, as stated above, within TAO. TAO, being a multi-gaming guild has many members that step up to fill leadership roles in the various games they play. As the Political Officer in DFO, the liaison with other guilds leaders, it may have appeared to other guild leaders that I had a bigger role within TAO. But the truth is I do not.

Although I know you may disagree, I can tell you that the current TAO leadership in DFO are honest, straight shooting, stand up people. There is few people I enjoy gaming with, and respect as much as RuffNRoudy.

Regardless to recent events within DFO I, and many other TAO, still value our friendship with KGB, and look forward to gaming with you all in many games, present and future, friend or foe.

Your friend

William of The Ancient Order
Posted By: JetStar Re: Greetings from the founder of TAO - 07/12/10 06:49 PM
Thanks, I am sure I am not on their most popular list. I sure miss you guys.
Posted By: Valaria Re: Greetings from the founder of TAO - 07/12/10 08:31 PM
You and Me both Jet lol....
© The KGB Oracle