KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 63 guests, and 25 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Winter
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,031,088 Trump card
1,340,400 Picture Thread
478,794 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#69383 06/24/10 12:04 AM
Krullz Offline OP
Band 2
OP Offline
Band 2
And losses the city the next day. This is a horrible Idea.
KGB and allies can barley defend the city. Building such a "Take ME Beacon" would, IMHO be the end of our township.

A wonder and extra 20 hit points will not help the people in robes and leather gear defend any beter than tehy do now.
Nor will it help the fully geared players either.

Please discus..

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
I totally agree with Krullz. Building a wonder puts a go ahead and insert cock here sign right over our collective asses. Not 3 topics up we have people discussing selling Andruk or letting it go. The main discussion is that we cant keep from getting rolled in the city on a consistent basis. A wonder will only screw us in keeping this city. Our allies will not be able to hire enough mercs enough times to keep our city eventually we will be told that we are on our own. A Wonder IMHO is totally out of the question until we have at least 20-30 people on at all times in the city ready to fight to prove to the people that will challenge us it isnt worth it.

I have statewd my point!

Former KGB Member
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Do all Wonders simply give out the same benefit?

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Drakis they all don't give the same bonsus's. I can't remember which one Andruk is, but they aren't the same. And yes, building a wonder will globally put KGB'S name on the map. For the good and bad, the bad would be the even bigger target on Andruk that it already has. Unless somethings change before we were able to build one, it will just be a big pretty that someone will want to take. So they also will have their name on it for being the first to take a city that held a wonder.

Last edited by wolfgang; 06/24/10 02:48 AM.
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Supreme Knight
Andruk's wonder is : mana points. Woohoo !
Now, it can be a goal : get the first NA wonder. Even if we lose it, we'd have done it.
And, if someone complete their own wonder before us, that'll make lot of building mods for other objectives.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: wolfgang
Drakis they all don't give the same bonsus's. I can't remember which one Andruk is, but they aren't the same. And yes, building a wonder will globally put KGB'S name on the map. For the good and bad, the bad would be the even bigger target on Andruk that it already has. Unless somethings change before we were able to build one, it will just be a big pretty that someone will want to take. So they also will have their name on it for being the first to take a city that held a wonder.

I asked the question on purpose to disprove Krullz statement about the extra 20 hp for nakeds. However even though this discussion is really not about being geared verses not being geared, it is about the Andruk wonder I would have to agree with Wolfgang, however in a time of uncertainty sometimes doing the big things and taking risks invokes positive change.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
i agree with drakiis. yes we could very well as build the wonder and shortly after get seiged and loss it, but in that our name will be out there. our name will be all over the forums and chat in game for weeks. we could just as easily loss andruk tomorrow as we could after the wonder is built. but for me the dignity, glory, honer, respect, and the since of accomplishment that i would feel seeing it built and know it was us who did it for me will way out weight the possible loss of andruk. if we lost andruk we could always work towards getting a new home as a guild. there is plinty of other cities out there we could all pitch in to buy for us.

u guys say that we can barely defend the city and all that. yea we all know this, this has been like this since day 1 of owning andruk and i am sorry but i don't see it changing anytime soon. my point is everyone knows the times to hit us and roll us 90% time. and to be honest if they really wanted andruk they could prob seige and take it from us. noone knows that someone could seige us tomorrow and we loss andruk and in that loss our chance to even try to build the wonder. also lossing our only chance to have our clan name known by everyone on the server. lossing andruk wouldn't be such a bad thing. then we wouldn't have the bytchin about not being geared to defend 24/7.

the wonder imho is the only thing in the game right now that we could successfully do and in turn put our name out there and bring a lil glory back to the kgb name. the server is goin to crap and prob won't get a hole lot better til darkfall 2010. i mean the guild on EU that built the wonder got interviewed by AV and point out on there site for there great acheivement. am i the only one that wants this for our guild aswell? to be spot lighted as doin something great on this server?

if we loss andruk in the aftermath then so be it we move on and strive for something that doesn't stress everyone out day in and day out. cause to me i love andruk but i also hate it. we as a guild spend more of our time bytching and complaining about everything that andruk requires then we do actually having any fun.so many people dread gettin in vent cause they know it will be the same routine everyday. some people bytching, some people demoralizing others, some demandin others to do things there not wantin to, and other complainin about lossin stuff. every so often we have a possitive vent channel but most of the time it is negative and i'm sorry but thats not exactly what i want to listen to everyday.

there is other cities we can take and prob have more fun as a guild. i know KGB has a history with andruk and i understand that. but honestly is it good for the health of our clan as a whole right now? i mean honestly answer that question if u can if u actually think andruk is the best thing for the clan. that it is what keeps us goin and holds us together as a clan.

my last point. i say we make a clan vote for everyone to vote on whether or not to build the wonder. if we all say no the so be it. but if we say yes and we build it and end up lossing andruk for some reason after it. we can look at each other and know we did it as a guild. not as the leaderships descission, but as a whole guild. I'm with this guild and what ever descission is makes and i'm sure i am not the only one that doesn't agree with every descission they make but i am still here makin my way through darkfall holding the KGB tag proudly. if we lost the city after we built the wonder so what. everyone that see's it will remember kgb built it not who toke the city from them first. i mean think about it guys. how many of u hardcore pvpers go out and see a city and remember back in the day on eu or na lauch of that huge epic battle u had there. or those of u that this is ur new home in kgb and u came from other guilds. when u go back to the first city u ever lived out of how many memories will come to mind first thing as u walk through those gates? u don't think about who is runnin around right that second u get a flash back of great memories. i mean i can't count the times we go out on seige runs and when we get there people are like oh shyt i remember this place we came here long time ago and had a huge seige or what not. I want our name to be put into people memories so tha when the time comes and kgb does move to another great game or what ever our name will still remain.

Last edited by Devan Omega; 06/24/10 01:23 PM.
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Methinks some people care too much about other people's opinions.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
Stop debating.

Either build it or don't.

The harvesting would be good for the newer people because it gives them a goal to farm for while gaining stats if they have nothing else to do.

The andruk wonder is pretty awful. It is a maximum mana buff for all in clan no matter where you are in the world.

Right now among the DF population they are having a blast raiding andruk and noone is intending to siege it anytime soon since they know KGB is 0 threat.

If you do put the wonder up though you will get sieged just for pwnfactor.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Originally Posted By: Donkleaps
Stop debating.

Either build it or don't.

The harvesting would be good for the newer people because it gives them a goal to farm for while gaining stats if they have nothing else to do.

The andruk wonder is pretty awful. It is a maximum mana buff for all in clan no matter where you are in the world.

Right now among the DF population they are having a blast raiding andruk and noone is intending to siege it anytime soon since they know KGB is 0 threat.

If you do put the wonder up though you will get sieged just for pwnfactor.

Truth.

Rhade confirmed they like our gear bags to much to push us out of Andruk and into another city, where our gear bags would be harder to come by due to increased numbers and PvP Skill.

Its Revolution and TTC that will burn Andruk just for shits and giggles right now.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard