KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 55 guests, and 17 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Winter
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,031,364 Trump card
1,340,908 Picture Thread
478,856 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
ty wolfgang maybe i'll try and set it up for sunday i'll talk to wife and make show we don't have anything goin on.

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Just gonna throw this out there PvP practice is good, but i might be wrong in this so correct me if i am. PvP "practice" against other people you play with day-in-day-out really in my opinion is only gonna make you better to a point the real practice should be going out in leather or studded and finding PvP fight against foes. That is real practice, in real time fights not a simulated fight.
If any of you have been in some sort of military you would know you can practice all you want, but if you go into a war time senario it will be totally different from what you practice.

Just throuwin that out there and by no means am i trying to shit on anyones initiative so please dont take it the wrong way.

Former KGB Member
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Decon Black
Just gonna throw this out there PvP practice is good, but i might be wrong in this so correct me if i am. PvP "practice" against other people you play with day-in-day-out really in my opinion is only gonna make you better to a point the real practice should be going out in Battle Ready Gear and finding PvP fight against foes. That is real practice, in real time fights not a simulated fight.
If any of you have been in some sort of military you would know you can practice all you want, but if you go into a war time senario it will be totally different from what you practice.

Just throuwin that out there and by no means am i trying to shit on anyones initiative so please dont take it the wrong way.

Fixed

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
decon i totally agree with u and i had planned for after my practices to go out and hit some enemy cities or something. since we have everyone together geared and in a pvp mind set i think it is only right for us to go out and test everyone on what they absorbed in the practices and see what they learned.

like the point decon was tryin to make practicing with our own members and city allies can only make us good to a certain point. getting to know other city layouts, battlefields, map terrian, and many other things outside andruk will make u even better. cause u never know if we are gonna end up seiging that person and if u know the city inside and out u will know where they will go to hide. u will know where there strong points and where there weak points are and use them against them.

like i have said in other posts about beig a good leader is being able to anticipate ur enemies move. not knowing ur battlefield will only hurt ur ability to lead efficiantly and successfully. not knowing there strong points they they will run to and try to hold only helps them more because when u roll in u don't know that if u order ur mean to go in and directly west and all line the walls or middle lvl point to get u more viable grounds to fight from rather on the ground wondering how to get up to them before everyone dies to them raining nukes and arrows at u. for instance taquila player city ne side map forgot name the island up there not in game to check lol. if u tryed to lead a siege on that without knowing the layout is basically instant doom 100%. the maze of corridors and bridges above the clan stones leaves so many options for both the attacker and defender. more options u know about the more ur able to counter because i can garrentee u the defenders know them all.

i have seen zerg's nearly wipes clean from 1-2 full groups because they came in from top side and snaked down the bridges and nuke everyone standing around the clan stone tryin to take it. and being as noone know how to get up to the point they were at they nearly succeeded and souly defending the city from quite a few full groups. had the leaders know the layout they could have easly launched a flanking wave and kill the 2 groups of defenders easy.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard