KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 50 guests, and 23 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,356
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,034,252 Trump card
1,342,149 Picture Thread
480,195 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
we need to teach this clan how to fight im tired of losing battle after battle cause everyones being bad. and yes today none of yall were listening all spread out across the fucking city. i tried to group with ehwol he chose to engage target's when he was suppose to be grouping up. but hes a big boy and can take care of himself. on the other side of town we had the bank clear for 5 to 10mins at a time and none chose to even try to gear up. put some fucking leather on and im sorry if u dont have any weapons most of u have had plenty of time to farm rank 40 weapons and make leather sets. But overall we didnt group we had people reporting people low etc but half the time it was late intel or they never said where they were. We got strung out the city we knew itd be a matter of minutes before the hostiles came to thier guys aid we lost a 7 vs 4 battle. partyly because 75% of the people have shit for skills and stats. alot of those guys can actually fight people like taylor and judgment but they dont have the character to back thier player skill.
Anyways i was frustrated cause i shouldnt have to have yell at people to grab some shitty gear to fight in. your not gonna do shit naked. only reason u might get a kill when ur naked is if the enemy is really really bad or a geared guy is helping you.
i was not seeing anything postive from this morning's raid and as long as everyone chooses to fight solo your going to constantly lose the morning raids.

This entire clan needs to work on small group combat and learn to survive ehwol was alive the entire time this morning and i died my first time around 30mins into the fight because i got impatient and tried to finish a target that was near dead. tunnel vision ftl

WE ALL NEED MAJOR practice in group scenarios and starting tonight we will be working on this. if ur not considered a civilian and your active, youll be required to be there.

And im going to be pointing out everyones mistakes tonight so i hope u dont mind being yelled at..

[CENTER][Linked Image from nodiatis.com][/CENTER]
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
give em hell... If I can be on for this I will be.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Welcome to my Hell Darka.

I have been biting my tongue publicly as much as possible over the last three to four months. While giving Jet all kinds of hell about things I won't talk about here.

The definition of Insanity in DFO is too continue with the constant striking of your head to the wall, even when you know what the outcome will be.

We have been over and over this time and time again. There are some of the best write ups and guides I have seen for DFO contained within the Oracle. We have had countless impromptu "This is what you should be doing", and it just doesn't matter.

People still continue to reach up and touch the hot burner, get burnt, then cry about being burnt, no matter how many times we tell them, show them, and then scold them about how the hot burner on the stove will burn them if they touch it.

The solution conceptually is easy. The actual implementation and success of the solution are going to be incredible hard for KGB to swallow.

It really boils down to people not really being mentally ready for the type of FPS/Sandbox PvP that DFO is at its core. Since people can't seem to develop themselves they way the game mechanics dictate you must do in order to dominate, notice I said dominate, not survive, not show up, but FUCKING DOMINATE, they continue to fall back on old habits and old tactics which don't maximize potential.

If you can't follow the guide, the strats, the leadership, and continue to develop into a more effective PvP Toon, then quite honestly, there are other places for you that placate to that type of avoir la flemme play style (That was just for you Arkh =).

In my humble opinion, get with the KGB program, or find someone else to carry you.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
Former Member
Former Member
i have a problem with you guys yelling on vent and wakeing my kids up... it is kinda getting old. i dont have a head set nor have the money to get one... as for the training no matter how many times we do train.. when it comes down to the fight in the end people are going to do what they always do.

S
Squared
Unregistered
Squared
Unregistered
S
Lord Darka, I call BS on you. Perfect example. One time there were some enemies in the dungeon with a clan box blocking access to the portal room. There were a number of us on the other side. Grenades were on the way to take down the clan box so that we could go into the room and take out the enemy. You showed up and and instead of waiting on the grenades, you used an exploit of using your mount to be able to go to the other side of the clan box without everyone else. I think you wound up jumping out of the portal because YOU decided to lead the charge by yourself instead of as a group. It was not the only time you decided to be Rambo and take on everyone by yourself and I doubt it will be the last. So maybe today people were just taking your example as how things should be done.

I wasn't in town this morning, but you were going off on people and when you cried for help and people were asking where you were, silence filled Vent because you can't seem to talk in Vent and fight at the same time. When you finally came back into Vent, you were bitching again. Before that you were calling people 'fucktards'. I could be wrong about the term you used, but I'm sure Krullz could correct me if I am wrong because he told you to come to the Oracle and look at the guidelines that we play by, particularly General Order 1. Either way, you were very derogatory to people in Vent. It wasn't until I called you an asshole that you decided to shut up. This isn't the first incident either. Ever since you were promoted to an officer, you've been derogatory to clan members when things don't go your way. I was glad to see you promoted back then, but I think it was a mistake now.

Last edited by Squared; 06/09/10 12:04 PM.
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
u wrong squared , u guys were in that dungeon for 15mins before i showed up i used a old mount trick to get stuck in the strongbox and /stuck to get out i ended up on the enemies side i spawned a mount left the thing right by the box so yall could use it to cross over. its not my fault not one of u could zoom ur camera in and mount it. i fought 5 of them killed 2 that didnt get decapped and then ran out the portal when i had no mana or stam left to regen. at tthe same time finnally one of yall finally zoomed ur camera in and mounted the mount to get by the box. not my fault it took yall that long to get through u had plenty of time to do this. in the end we killed most of them and this was a victory.

Also today i never called anyone fuck tards i said stop running around by yourselves and group up, im tired of watching everyone run around like tards this is fucken stupid. i cant micro manage every fight u still gotta learn to fight i was in ur party how hard is it to zoom the fucken mini map in to see where u groupmates r at? how do u think i find people. And we were constantly getting shitty late intel of enemy locations which resulted in my first death. someone said in vent they r by the exit portal 3 of them. i engaged 1 by the bank in less then 2seconds i had all 4 on me they did not run from the se of town to the bank that fast. intel is key in organized fight and needs be quick and accurate information. second time i died. i blamed no one i was shrapnel jumping and stormblasting from the ne to the se corners of town trying to get back in the city. i died and finally told u guys its to late im already dead yall need to regroup cause these fucken tactics arent working we need to get organized. maybe my use of the f word was a little harsh but were all adults who cares.

(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
I only caught the tail end of the fight, and I was not in game. But nothing I heard seemed to be horribly offensive or out of the ordinary to be said.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
S
Squared
Unregistered
Squared
Unregistered
S
it's our fault we couldn't use your exploit to get into the room? YOU SHOULDN"T HAVE GONE IN THE ROOM IN THE FIRST PLACE. You bitch and bitch and bitch about us not grouping, but you lead the way in charging by yourself. The only reason you weren't bitching that day is because we did win in the end.

And what were you calling people this morning when Krullz told you to chill out? You weren't just using the f word. You were calling us 'fucktards' or 'fuckers' or some other derogatory words. You were directing those words to us clannies in Vent. Someone was shooting your mount and that's when your were telling us stupid fuckers to stop.

"intel is key in organized fight and needs be quick and accurate information." really? they why is it when you get engaged, you shut up? Now it's up to us to find your green dot? You didn't seem to have problems asking for help, why couldn't you ask for help in the keep? or help me i'm in the fighters guild? You just scream out help me, and go silent for a couple of minutes afterwards.

Last edited by Squared; 06/09/10 01:03 PM.
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
oh ya i did i saw stop fucking shoot my mount dumbass, i mean u took my mount from 100% to 40% it was desevered learn how to fucking aim no reason why someone should be shooting my mount with arrows 12 x in a row. look at what ur shooting..

KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
plus krulls straight up attacked me in the keep with multiple hits. i said krull stop hitting me what the fuck man.. i mean are we this bad? i had a group logo over my head in both these cases.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard