we need to teach this clan how to fight im tired of losing battle after battle cause everyones being bad. and yes today none of yall were listening all spread out across the fucking city. i tried to group with ehwol he chose to engage target's when he was suppose to be grouping up. but hes a big boy and can take care of himself. on the other side of town we had the bank clear for 5 to 10mins at a time and none chose to even try to gear up. put some fucking leather on and im sorry if u dont have any weapons most of u have had plenty of time to farm rank 40 weapons and make leather sets. But overall we didnt group we had people reporting people low etc but half the time it was late intel or they never said where they were. We got strung out the city we knew itd be a matter of minutes before the hostiles came to thier guys aid we lost a 7 vs 4 battle. partyly because 75% of the people have shit for skills and stats. alot of those guys can actually fight people like taylor and judgment but they dont have the character to back thier player skill.
Anyways i was frustrated cause i shouldnt have to have yell at people to grab some shitty gear to fight in. your not gonna do shit naked. only reason u might get a kill when ur naked is if the enemy is really really bad or a geared guy is helping you.
i was not seeing anything postive from this morning's raid and as long as everyone chooses to fight solo your going to constantly lose the morning raids.

This entire clan needs to work on small group combat and learn to survive ehwol was alive the entire time this morning and i died my first time around 30mins into the fight because i got impatient and tried to finish a target that was near dead. tunnel vision ftl

WE ALL NEED MAJOR practice in group scenarios and starting tonight we will be working on this. if ur not considered a civilian and your active, youll be required to be there.

And im going to be pointing out everyones mistakes tonight so i hope u dont mind being yelled at..

[CENTER][Linked Image from nodiatis.com][/CENTER]