KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 19 guests, and 13 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
chrisbcfc
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,031,870 Trump card
1,341,122 Picture Thread
479,058 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#61576 03/27/10 06:53 AM
Duchess of KGB
OP Offline
Duchess of KGB

(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
Nice addition, but we don't own two towns =/
Did it happen to say if allies would be able to use a clans portal? If so, I must have missed it.

That could really help us out.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
If you can't use it if your not in the clan who own's the city it will force a serious merging and foster even more the have and have not's. The only real thing it will do is make holdings that don't have mines as more desirable because they are part of the Anchor + Nexis idea of teleport pads. So what you will get is a Sub or Die mentality, where either you join the Clan, or get your shit taken away from you. This is going to be especially true if only the Clan who owns the property can use the tele pads. Which would make sense, because why would you want an open pad in your city where your enemies can use it as well? I am expecting the best we can get out of AV is that only allied Clans from the holding city Clan will get to use the pad. What I expect out of them is that only the Holding Clan of the property will get to use the pad.

Bind kicking absolutely must go. The fix to that with clan teleport rings doesn't instill a lot of hope for me. AV can't get hardly anything close to right out of the box, and the fixing and patching of anything added is a very slow cycle time.

Funny how they can address something as complex as bind stone kicking, but can't address something so blatantly stupid and easy to fix as Arcane damage from Zap towers and Arcane Resist Jewelery.

The AV development team is in the same boat as the DFO community. A lack of people involved, and filled full of douche bags.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
This looks useful and a pain in the ass at the same time so raiders only have to go your hamlet to get right into your city or can even send multiple raids simultaneously. Its going to be interesting to see how this goes.

"Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life."
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Originally Posted By: Romeo_Montague
Nice addition, but we don't own two towns =/
Did it happen to say if allies would be able to use a clans portal? If so, I must have missed it.

That could really help us out.

Players who are not part of the clan owning the city or hamlet with the teleportation chamber can use the service as well but they will have to pay more teleportation shards per trip.

Last edited by Necron; 03/28/10 02:04 AM.

"Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life."

Link Copied to Clipboard