The KGB Oracle
Posted By: ZhenYu Omega /discuss .... lol - 03/27/10 01:53 PM
http://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?t=240076
Posted By: Romeo_Montague Re: /discuss .... lol - 03/27/10 02:29 PM
Nice addition, but we don't own two towns =/
Did it happen to say if allies would be able to use a clans portal? If so, I must have missed it.

That could really help us out.
Posted By: Tasorin Re: /discuss .... lol - 03/27/10 06:01 PM
If you can't use it if your not in the clan who own's the city it will force a serious merging and foster even more the have and have not's. The only real thing it will do is make holdings that don't have mines as more desirable because they are part of the Anchor + Nexis idea of teleport pads. So what you will get is a Sub or Die mentality, where either you join the Clan, or get your shit taken away from you. This is going to be especially true if only the Clan who owns the property can use the tele pads. Which would make sense, because why would you want an open pad in your city where your enemies can use it as well? I am expecting the best we can get out of AV is that only allied Clans from the holding city Clan will get to use the pad. What I expect out of them is that only the Holding Clan of the property will get to use the pad.

Bind kicking absolutely must go. The fix to that with clan teleport rings doesn't instill a lot of hope for me. AV can't get hardly anything close to right out of the box, and the fixing and patching of anything added is a very slow cycle time.

Funny how they can address something as complex as bind stone kicking, but can't address something so blatantly stupid and easy to fix as Arcane damage from Zap towers and Arcane Resist Jewelery.

The AV development team is in the same boat as the DFO community. A lack of people involved, and filled full of douche bags.
Posted By: Necron Re: /discuss .... lol - 03/28/10 09:01 AM
This looks useful and a pain in the ass at the same time so raiders only have to go your hamlet to get right into your city or can even send multiple raids simultaneously. Its going to be interesting to see how this goes.
Posted By: Necron Re: /discuss .... lol - 03/28/10 09:03 AM
Originally Posted By: Romeo_Montague
Nice addition, but we don't own two towns =/
Did it happen to say if allies would be able to use a clans portal? If so, I must have missed it.

That could really help us out.

Players who are not part of the clan owning the city or hamlet with the teleportation chamber can use the service as well but they will have to pay more teleportation shards per trip.
© The KGB Oracle