KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 45 guests, and 21 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,356
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,037,492 Trump card
1,342,623 Picture Thread
481,244 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
Originally Posted By: Tasorin
You should of said something earlier Hammer.

In my former lifetime I managed to compile a pretty good network in the game world.

One of my EQ/EQ2 buddies brother works for EA Studio's down in California. I have another friend I went to school with who is working at SoE in San Diego right now. I have two connections at Microsoft Game works, and one that still works for Raytheon doing 3-D modeling on the govt. contracting side.

Let's just say it pays to buddy up with the Asian's from time to time.

I have a friend down at SoE in San Diego, don't think he has much pull, but its something. Have a few alumni buds who are at various movie studios here in L.A. like Rhythm and Hues, Digital Domain, also have drinking buddies that work for Hydraulx and Disney.

Ideally I'd like to continue doing movie assets like I did during my internship, then maybe later switch to games. Only because I like to keep my hobbies and work separate, so my hobbie never becomes 'work.'

I have also kept the idea of continuing my education, to earn a Masters, so I can go back and teach. I enjoy teaching and have been told I can express concepts and ideas in ways that help people understand and learn easily, and I enjoy it. Also it would be more stable and secure for when I start makin' babies with a hottie. laugh

KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
The USD to Russian Ruble conversion is pretty favorable now. You can buy a forward now, and then trade in the credits plus interest on a mail order hottie and be done with it.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
KGB Paladin
KGB Paladin
Tas if you have pull still with people in the 3d world I'll be looking for some "good word" in about 6 months when I return to the states. I'll remind yah when it gets closer to that time! wink

Leader: KGB Korea
Paladin of the Knights of Glory and Beer!
Former KGB RIFT BC Faction
Former Supreme Court Justice
Former Provost Marshal
Former GSS Agent
Former Knight Captain
Former Champion
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
so people I know went to fortress europa looking for work, the games and companies putting out many of the titles and computer animation products lately have been based there, however I also know that some of the small flash/java script companies putting out various small app games for like FB, or your cell phone will hire raw students and you can build up a good resume and enhance your knowledge and skills on a smaller scale till your ready to put in and make a greater leap. One could teach and pursue a masters and still on the side work in a online small app game company, but if movie industry is your thing, Disney is always looking for people, as was stated earlier.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard