Originally Posted By: Tasorin
You should of said something earlier Hammer.

In my former lifetime I managed to compile a pretty good network in the game world.

One of my EQ/EQ2 buddies brother works for EA Studio's down in California. I have another friend I went to school with who is working at SoE in San Diego right now. I have two connections at Microsoft Game works, and one that still works for Raytheon doing 3-D modeling on the govt. contracting side.

Let's just say it pays to buddy up with the Asian's from time to time.

I have a friend down at SoE in San Diego, don't think he has much pull, but its something. Have a few alumni buds who are at various movie studios here in L.A. like Rhythm and Hues, Digital Domain, also have drinking buddies that work for Hydraulx and Disney.

Ideally I'd like to continue doing movie assets like I did during my internship, then maybe later switch to games. Only because I like to keep my hobbies and work separate, so my hobbie never becomes 'work.'

I have also kept the idea of continuing my education, to earn a Masters, so I can go back and teach. I enjoy teaching and have been told I can express concepts and ideas in ways that help people understand and learn easily, and I enjoy it. Also it would be more stable and secure for when I start makin' babies with a hottie. laugh