KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 52 guests, and 13 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Shock
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,033,027 Trump card
1,341,974 Picture Thread
479,774 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Quote:

You seem to be the authority on HH though so I won't enlighten further. Just stopped by to say 'ello as mentioned previously and I've never been much for engaging in prolonged threads on someone else's boards so...enjoy!

LOL. I love sarcasm. Everything negative I've said about HH is second-hand from what I once heard Mort and Garrot say. They're the experts, let 'em have it.

Quote:

Should mention though, the reason you didn't "see much" of me in WoW or SB is that you didn't *play much*!!

Heh, can easily say the same of you. Reason being: I played mostly in the mornings and afternoons while you and many others played late at night - so we never saw eachother much. I've noticed that it's a trend in most games I play - Malphas bitched that when I actually did play at nights, I went to bed around midnight, and Lenny (think he's the KGB Jester) gives me shit about it.

Quote:

Still need to get together in the next game and find you a spear even if you're KGB!

Thanks!

Well, Age of CONAN will have plenty of spears - they even have spears with blades on each end of the shaft. Darkfall has spears and polearms as well. Chronicles of Spellborn...not sure...but if they don't have em, I can probably just skip that game.

Drakiis: Play a friggin game for once. Think I might have spotted you way back when in EQ...but maybe that was just a ghost.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Drakiis Offline OP
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
Quote:

I'd fight them for the sheer pleasure of killing Zorak and Herog...and Shaar if he's still around. Other than that, there are a few good CQ guys still around that I consider friends: Loraq and Bulwyf for starters.

-----------------

Glad you posted, Mace. I hope you read my thread as well. Regardless of your last remarks. Right now I'm just curious as to when you joined HH: was it immediately upon leaving GRIM, and if so; why didn't you tell me about it? I joined CQ because your "Bruits" or however you called them were fairly inspiring, and left CQ when you did - I only stayed there as long as I did because I preferred your leadership to Zorak's.

Regardless, I hope you're having a good time in HH.

I second that notion and give it the official "super patriot" stamp of approval. Your leadership was what made CQ worth it. The day Zorak became a member of the Prime Echelon was the day the guild died in spirit imho. And if I wasnt such a lamer, I'd kill Zorak in game so much it'd become like a second career for me, though as far as other CQ still there, I'd give them the choice to renounce thier alliegance or die first, remember I'm the more forgiving one of the two of us Crim.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
Drakiis Offline OP
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
[quote

Drakiis: Play a friggin game for once. Think I might have spotted you way back when in EQ...but maybe that was just a ghost.

Hey bitch I was in EQ, DAoC, and SB...though SB grind didn't sit well with me but I gave it two months though.. hehe

anyways who are you, the game police?

btw I do play Guild Wars...it's all the rage hehehe, for real it is all my aging game rig can handle right now till I spend my next cool 2-3 thousand

Last edited by Drakiis; 05/12/06 03:03 PM.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
But I have to be the game police! I miss our pixelated, naked walks in the moonlight together!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Drakiis Offline OP
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
t00l

(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Quote:

actually i am not wondering at all hehe.Consider I am still very hormonal and sometimes bitchy since my baby is just 3wks old lol I was tryin to be a bit humorous in my reply to him instead of breathing fire LOL

Um er uh

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
E
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
E
LOL Jetstar

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard