KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 61 guests, and 20 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,356
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,035,676 Trump card
1,342,392 Picture Thread
480,537 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Mithus Offline OP
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Yesterday I saw some members complaing about dont have any gold and bein pked at dungeon..

this goes specially fairmay.... shes really lazy/crzy :P, farming at dungeon with more than 10k in bag.. that thing do things worse for other people because just invite more the pks to dungeon..

BY GOD SAKE... if you farming in a group of 3.. and dont have an alt there... put one people with master loot and go bank at every 5k gold in the gold pool.. so one people will be goinh forth between dungeon and city

Ubber, got pked at dungeon with 5k gold in the bag.. and I imagine arkh and the other kgb was about that k gold too.. so if one of you guys were banking the gold pool that thing could not happen.

I remember Represent and other banking at every 2k or so farming Blood Knights at Euro Server, please do not be a milch-cow to pks.. bank often..

This type of attitude dont combines with KGB.. be more smart and avoid be pked with great sums of gold at dungeon..
This message goes specially for the new and recent KGB members that didnt play with us at Euro Server, we learned there that our time is precious, and we farmed for hours there to get only a fraction that we are getting today in gold.

Last edited by Mithus; 01/27/10 06:58 AM.

Animal Ethics: "I tremble for my species when I reflect that god is just." Thomas Jefferson.
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com]
KGB Arch Duke
King's High Counsel
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Arch Duke
King's High Counsel
KGB Supreme Knight
Bank Often - It's not just because it's a smart move, it reduces the risk of scavenger PKs showing up at our camping spots more often.

People should bank once an hour - even if it means moving your ass off of a popular spawn.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
-- Tasho / Jaguar --
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I agree but we've all been there a time or two..

If we are all considered "Cash Cows" and known to carry large sums of gold while in there it only brings more and more to farm US instead of the mobs we are farming..

I'm to blame a time or two also so I'm not pointing fingers wink

Also remember we are not the only ones in that dungeon. Regardless if we cash out at 1k, 5k or 10k someone inevitably from HH, TAO or other allies will continue to roll while carrying that much gold. While we won't lost much if we do this the fact of the matter is if the rest of the allies don't follow this as well the wolves will still come regularly.

Last edited by Ictinike; 01/27/10 07:54 AM.

Mithus Offline OP
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
I was farming in the last 3 weeks there, and the increase in the pks activities raise in the last week as the same time we have more members being able to farm there.

I really dont can do much about others, but KGB could be doing the right thing, and as example today, i joined MC channel early at the morning two guys were farming the first room and were banking at every 20 minutes, while i was at last room, that is a smart move from them.

And yesterday, kgb members lost about 30k gold for the same pk, and that was what I saw while i was online not afk, 30k gold easy for a pk, if i was him, i would go at the same time every day.. get my milk.

The avarage gold profit for each room is around 10k gold/hour a bit more if you kill them fast. So at any hour you can get 20k gold hour from both rooms.

Last edited by Mithus; 01/27/10 08:12 AM.

Animal Ethics: "I tremble for my species when I reflect that god is just." Thomas Jefferson.
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
/agree

And to Iccy's post, while we can't do anything about the rest of the allies, at least if we're banking often, then when the PKs do show up we won't have lost nearly as much, assuming that we die.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
logged off Loot Mule has been the way to go since pre - NA.

Come on people, lets use our noodle.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Yep Don that was what I guess I was tryin to say at the end but I'm sure failed at conveying properly laugh

Even if the allies don't listen or bank often, we as KGB should, and the unlikely chance they continue to raid us they won't be filling their pockets with our earned gold but allies who don't listen..

lol..

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
I havent had much of a career farming mobs I learned a very valuble lesson the past few days i have tried to farm it. Dont at least not atm and that is good enough for me the risk for myself atm is too great to be even caught around that area by pk's It would be much smarter to farm a open mob where i can easily escape.

Formerly
Lapatous Lamu
Xaylon Thestoned
currently
Agent Arenas
Band 6
Band 6
This is why I do NOT go to the dungeon that often. Not that it isn't good money, just because if I don't have at least 3, it's not worth it.

Money isn't that easy to get, I know, but you can easily do Hobogoblins or Raven Standards with 3-4 and get decent money. Hell, I started soloing guards with only a bow and a greatsword. (Well, with the side-step tactic)

This is what 90% of the Darkfall forum community doesn't understand. With pks, money is hard to get.

What's the solution.

STOP WASTING YOUR GOLD.

I can't tell you how many people are crafting, making plate, buying reagents, or some BULLcrap - when they could be using that money for spell reagents and leveling up their magics, or making R0 Great swords and leveling up their greatsword mastery.

It's time for the hard truth of life folks, and the hard truth is that don't complain about the lack of money to me if you are making 5x plate sets for your gimp ass. Don't complain me that you can't level fire if you've leveled your Weaponsmithing to 70.

Yes, I know this doesn't apply to everyone. There are thsoe of you that are doing things right and are still behind. For those, I understand.

Life is hard, and the more pks we get, it will get harder.

Former KGB Member
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Someone got shat on today at work heh?

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard