KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 50 guests, and 23 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,356
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,034,252 Trump card
1,342,149 Picture Thread
480,195 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Hare Offline OP
Arch Duke
OP Offline
Arch Duke
I think it would be interesting to see a new poll asking who is going to transfer to NA when Adventurine does transfers.

I have logged into the EU server a couple of times and can't find more than 2-3 KGB on. The same thing with vent, I am not sure who is using which vent right now. I log into Cotp's vent and find a couple of KGB. I log into the KGB vent and everyone is playing everything but DFO. I also have Bots vent and VG vent and am expected to be in one of them depending on what is going on, it's weird having all of us in different vents and I think we should all migrate to our own vent, just my opinion.

I probably am just picking random times to check in with EU that are low activity times but we should do a headcount and see who we expect to have at the time of the transfer so we can start to think about our strategy moving forward.

Living out of an unbuilt hamlet, a npc town or a chaos stone might be a bit different than some of the EU folks are used to. If we want a city it will take a concerted effort to have one and I don't expect any to be for sale cheap at the time of transfer, we are going to find aggressive pvp oriented clans staking out their own territory and we will have to compete with them if we want a city or even keep the hamlet we have now.

We also should start deciding how much cash we will need if we are going to siege something. Money is not hard to come by but if we have a financial goal we should set it and start setting gold aside.

We have plenty of time to do it but we could get to work at organizing KGB in the time we have left before the transfer.

Or we could say fuck it and bring up Tasorin's posts and be mesmerized by the bouncing boobies...

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I plan on going to NA when the transfers open up. I'm not going to be playing as much on EU for reason I put in another post...http://oracle.the-kgb.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=51263#Post51263
If were going to try to set a financial goal then we should do it ASAP so we can start now and be ready for the transfers. Hopefully we keep everything when we transfer (gold) it would be a shame to farm gold only to not be able to take it over to the NA server.

KGB Knight Inactive
KGB Knight Inactive
I am transfer ready right now, wishin I woulda just started over kinda now frown

I heard NA recently had a 300 some person siege or somethin. Doubt EU has toppled the 200 persons in a while.

I hope transfer day is just so friggin crazy servers crash...like hyperion all over again grin

(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
The Mor lander character will be transfered to NA. I am getting closer to getting all of my PC parts to get my machine up and running.. So I may be there for NA transfers but I will be just starting out.

Hare you are correct that at various times of day KGB numbers on EU are very low. Especially if you are checking before 4pm EST. Our numbers seem to boost in the evenings. Even when we were all together our numbers were low in the early day hours.

with everyone Grinding and macroing you most do this afk and are not in vent. Hence making us look a lot lower on numbers.
I am guessing our numbers to be close to 10 to 18 that are fairly active. Everyone has their own set of hours to play. I personally can't gauge everyones play activity too well cus.. I play a ton. I rarely find someone that can play as long as we do.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
I will transfer & whoever was asking about gold, I think we can take NOTHING with us, just our toons with stats & skills.

Former KGB Member
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I'm transferring and i am pretty sure off the top of my head all KGB + some are transferring estimated 25 players and what val said about 15 on average are core time players

Money is all good if i can get a foothold onto yssam with a few other KGB for a week we can stock a pretty good size bank load

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
I Am The Storm.
Represent de KGB
www.The-KGB.com
Hare Offline OP
Arch Duke
OP Offline
Arch Duke
My headcount here is 6 so far let's see who all is going to be playing EU, remember Adventurine is likely to piss everyone off with a transfer fee and possibly a skill/stat cap on transfer.

Oh and you won't be taking any gold over it's naked player transfer only.

High end camps are starting to get raided more often now - remember we aren't going to be playing on 2 separate afk macroing servers we are going to be playing on one active server.

If you want Yssam VG has a hold there with Sunstone and also is building up Kvitstein one of the closest Agon cities, its north central coast. VG is allied with most or all of Yssam creating a pretty large zerg called the Red Army. They have already been called out on the forums for being the zerg of NA.

Upon transfer VG will be a monster size clan I expect.

A few of us are tagged VG right now and checking out Yssam, I did it to farm Wildtribe mages and Donk is farming Reps SK last I saw him. Some others are still tagged Business Casual, Dunlop tagged Black Shields the other day and Kay has been tagged LotD for a couple of weeks. If all of these folks retag KGB on server transfer we might know a little bit about some of the other clans and their plans.

I am going to retag BC since I farm the middle of the map - the Yssam thing is ok but it's really for gatherers and other people trying to avoid pvp.

Let's keep going and get a full headcount.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Yssam has the best farm spots in the game for where its at

Wild tribe mages for steedgrass
Elf shades/Wraiths Money/Regs
All the golems
Blood knight 4 spawn
6 Elf wraith camp new best spot to farm ! (Thus the edit!!)
Dragon is ok
Garguatua is good for a rune stone also skins for 5 numen 50 stone 25 diamond and a garguatua bone
Dungeon has a Leen/They Chest inside also

Talpec = Theyril Ore
Aputan = Neithal/Leenspar
Tiq = Sel/Vel

And not everyone transferring might hit this post but if you nee names i can help get those to you hare

Last edited by Represent; 08/28/09 05:32 AM.

I Am The Storm.
Represent de KGB
www.The-KGB.com
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Supreme Knight
I'm transfering. Depending on the day, I may put some day off to have an awesome start : let Rep, Mor, critter, quell and me 1 day on Yssam and we should have enough to siege whatever city we want. Or buy it :p.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Great thread. I am going to hold a meeting the week before transfer, and figure out the new leadership team. Personally I am working on my skills as much as possible. JetStar carried

Right now we are trying to get some stuff going on EU to keep us engaged and on the same page.

On character transfer, I want to go full tilt and get something rolling, what that is is yet to be decided, but we will decide together, as a guild.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard