I think it would be interesting to see a new poll asking who is going to transfer to NA when Adventurine does transfers.

I have logged into the EU server a couple of times and can't find more than 2-3 KGB on. The same thing with vent, I am not sure who is using which vent right now. I log into Cotp's vent and find a couple of KGB. I log into the KGB vent and everyone is playing everything but DFO. I also have Bots vent and VG vent and am expected to be in one of them depending on what is going on, it's weird having all of us in different vents and I think we should all migrate to our own vent, just my opinion.

I probably am just picking random times to check in with EU that are low activity times but we should do a headcount and see who we expect to have at the time of the transfer so we can start to think about our strategy moving forward.

Living out of an unbuilt hamlet, a npc town or a chaos stone might be a bit different than some of the EU folks are used to. If we want a city it will take a concerted effort to have one and I don't expect any to be for sale cheap at the time of transfer, we are going to find aggressive pvp oriented clans staking out their own territory and we will have to compete with them if we want a city or even keep the hamlet we have now.

We also should start deciding how much cash we will need if we are going to siege something. Money is not hard to come by but if we have a financial goal we should set it and start setting gold aside.

We have plenty of time to do it but we could get to work at organizing KGB in the time we have left before the transfer.

Or we could say fuck it and bring up Tasorin's posts and be mesmerized by the bouncing boobies...