Visit www.the-kgb.com
For additional information

Join KGB DISCORD: http://discord.gg/KGB

KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
1 members (Donkleaps), 56 guests, and 16 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,033,906 Trump card
1,342,130 Picture Thread
480,171 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#46679 05/28/09 11:35 PM
Shinda Offline OP
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
In advance I'd like to say I'm very sorry if this is not the proper etiquette of sponsorship. I looked about a half hour for a hardcopied sponsorship form to no avail shocked

Some history: My first mmo was Shadowbane, something like 8 years ago. I played on fear in the guild High Rollas and then we were moved to Wrath when Fear merged where I probably fought against some of you. I belonged to the nation Ultrix Gladius and when KGB destroyed our home we were offered a home at Malice to slake our hatred. After something like a year of mindless rpking and a few banes, our moment of vengeance was at hand when the KGB city was baned with several rpk guilds allied to attack. But you guys had nearly all quit. Only a few groups of defenders remained, and our blood-thirst seemed suddenly to have lost its opportunity.

After Shadowbane died off, I hopped on the WoW bandwagon with a few rl friends. I played WoW for the last 4 years on and off, and have been in the guild Phat Lootz n Epix for the last year and a half. They don't have any plans to play Darkfall, but I joined the game because it reminds me so much of SB. I look forward to raiding some towns and real group pvp.

Should you sponsor me, you'll see that my loyalty to you will be unquestionable. I take pride in the guilds I choose. My character's name is Shinda Vixus. I'm real life friends with the character Silver Bullet in KGB main.

(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
KGB Sponsorship Form

There you go.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
Band 7
Band 7
Quote:
I'm real life friends with the character Silver Bullet in KGB main.

If he won't sponsor you, I will.

Former KGB Member
E
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
E
Silver Bullet cannot be a sponsor until he has been a member of KGB for 30 days. He may very well be past that point. Keep in mind though that when new people become knights they have a 30 day period where they cannot sponsor.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
Band 7
Band 7
Fill out your application and list me as your sponsor.

Former KGB Member
Shinda Offline OP
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
Thank you, Valaria. I submitted a filled sponsorship form in its proper channel for the sake of the record, though I would gratefully accept Dunlop's sponsorship.

(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
yea silver bullet has only been a full knight since 5/24/09 so he would not have been eligible.

Dunlop took her on as sponsor.

Morlander helped to get her to Andruk too. Was quite the adventure I hear.

Last edited by Valaria; 05/30/09 04:32 AM.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]

Link Copied to Clipboard