In advance I'd like to say I'm very sorry if this is not the proper etiquette of sponsorship. I looked about a half hour for a hardcopied sponsorship form to no avail shocked

Some history: My first mmo was Shadowbane, something like 8 years ago. I played on fear in the guild High Rollas and then we were moved to Wrath when Fear merged where I probably fought against some of you. I belonged to the nation Ultrix Gladius and when KGB destroyed our home we were offered a home at Malice to slake our hatred. After something like a year of mindless rpking and a few banes, our moment of vengeance was at hand when the KGB city was baned with several rpk guilds allied to attack. But you guys had nearly all quit. Only a few groups of defenders remained, and our blood-thirst seemed suddenly to have lost its opportunity.

After Shadowbane died off, I hopped on the WoW bandwagon with a few rl friends. I played WoW for the last 4 years on and off, and have been in the guild Phat Lootz n Epix for the last year and a half. They don't have any plans to play Darkfall, but I joined the game because it reminds me so much of SB. I look forward to raiding some towns and real group pvp.

Should you sponsor me, you'll see that my loyalty to you will be unquestionable. I take pride in the guilds I choose. My character's name is Shinda Vixus. I'm real life friends with the character Silver Bullet in KGB main.