KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 13 guests, and 28 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Lapatous Lamu
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,357
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Sini 1
Popular Topics(Views)
2,050,620 Trump card
1,346,803 Picture Thread
482,490 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Boy,

What a great loss, both Tas and Vyse.

All I can tell you is this. I dont care about the game or the mechanics, all I care about is:
Quote:
The one thing I have always liked about KGB was that it wasn't about the game you were playing, it was about the company you chose to keep, regardless of what game you were in.

For me its about the people, and the fun of playing as a team. I dont care if we were playing Meridian59.

I hope you miss us and return soon.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
R
Ryu
Unregistered
Ryu
Unregistered
R
farming the resources is taking a toll on me to its almost impossible to play and have fun because you have to farm resources damn near daily. i dont remember the last time i logged in to just pvp for fun. im one of those ppl that if i dont have my char fully geared out for every encounter im doing the rest of the team a injustice and i dont like it. meaning i farm and build everything on my own.

(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
Gonna miss you Tasorin and you too Vyse. Always sad to see people leave a game.

We will keep your places warm and your mugs full. May we see you in the future!

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
E
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
E
Ya that is exactly what makes KGB great taso, i am not nor will i play darkfall. I haven't really gamed too much with KGB, granted I gave aoc and wow a good shot but for the most part I have been away from gaming and decided to get off my ass and get my bachelor's degree. So other then being jet's bitch and forum police that is muy life in KGB. Please stay active on the forums, while I don't think I have gamed with you, I have enjoyed your presence on the forums.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Ryu
farming the resources is taking a toll on me to its almost impossible to play and have fun because you have to farm resources damn near daily. i dont remember the last time i logged in to just pvp for fun. im one of those ppl that if i dont have my char fully geared out for every encounter im doing the rest of the team a injustice and i dont like it. meaning i farm and build everything on my own.

QFT

I hate killing people and watching the gravestone be instantly raped by kids who didnt even fire 1 arrow cast 1 spell or bother chasing that guy at all other then go OH LOOT and open the bag and auto loot now that shit almost makes me quit seriously but im trying to give darkfall more chances since i still enjoy somethings but 4real i dont like having to take screen shots to be heard

I Am The Storm.
Represent de KGB
www.The-KGB.com
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
I agree with Jet. I'm here for the people. I don't like farming, but I do it. Much like I don't like going to work everyday, but I do like to play games, eat, and I enjoy air conditioning, so I do it.

I'm always working hard to help keep people interested in the game because if folks are playing I'm not having fun. I rarely go out on my own. So, if you need someone to hang with or if you need gear to go out, I will gladly give you the shirt off my back to get you going. I have several sets of armor that I've crafted with my resources that I've offered to folks and can rarely get any takers. I don't want your money. I just want you to have a good time, 'cause that's how I have a good time.

So, to all the folks I've "loaned" anything to - STOP TRYING TO GIVE IT BACK smile I don't loan, I give.

Tas and Vyse,
I understand where you're coming from and I can't fault you for not wanting to pay to beta test. I will miss you both in game, but I'd damn well better not be missing you in vent. Tell me what you're playing and I'll come spend some time there with ya.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
KGB Champion - Scrawl Grank
KGB Champion - Scrawl Grank
In another guild, this type of respect for someone posting their views about why they're leaving the game and giving legitimate reasons would have been met with simply a one word defamatory response.

It's nice to see that KGB sticks together like this and plays for the atmosphere people generate as opposed to the pixel crack they accumulate.

(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
The only reason I have ever played a MMORPG is the people.

I get attached to my guildmates... even ones like Shade.. LOL

I harvest every single day for most of the day. Just ask the morning crew. Yea its boring.. but I have my boys in vent to keep me laughing and that makes it not so bad.

I love how KGB sticks together no matter what happens. That means the world to me. I am still blown away by the generosity of many of our members. I don't think I could have found a better guild to be a part of.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
E
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
E
Shade isn't so bad, as long as you don't get tired around him cuz you could end up pregnant he's pretty fertile dude.

Oh and watch out for Hak as well smile

(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
Oh I know Elph! I was just giving Shade some shit. we are always bagging on each other in vent.

and i know shade is fertile as all hell... Makes me wish morlander was lol. I want another baby soo bad.

[Linked Image]
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard