KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 50 guests, and 23 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,356
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,034,252 Trump card
1,342,149 Picture Thread
480,195 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Missing in Action - October 2021
Missing in Action - October 2021
Well I'm working on an Autoit macro that should allow two people to grind their melee out together all night, I know Vyse is interested in running it and would like a partner. I'd also love to do it, but I still have to spend about 3 more days working on my Mana Missile to cap it. It's currently at 89.0, and it goes up by 3-4 levels a day. All the server resets are really fucking up my AFK productivity.

BoS Archon
[Linked Image from miniprofile.xfire.com][Linked Image from sigimages.bf2tracker.com]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
I think I'll have to set a more realistic goal - my 2-h while high will take much more then a week to get to 75... I will strive for 50+ parry this week.

What makes a man turn neutral? Lust for gold? Power? Or were you just born with a heart full of neutrality?
Derid Offline OP
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
OP Offline
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

Well, various people are at various stages depending on when they got in, playtime, how badly the queue is pwning them etc ^_^

Whats your 2H at right now?

The primary point of my post, was to remind people that they become 2x as effective when one of their combat skills starts approaching endgame level with equip, and 4x as effective when they approach the upper tier of the second tier of whatever skill it is they are doing.

Donk showed us in beta what 2H with good str, and some Mastery skill could do.

We are now seeing that elemental mages do 30+ damage with their first elemental spell, with a newbie staff. And the bolts move and fire very quickly. Imagine how hard it will hit with a rank 60 staff, and 75+ skill.

So, it is important to remind folk of these things. Though the game promotes diversity, a degree of specializing is good.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
I am just about to crack 50 2-h. Not as big as some of the guys but its going up. My GM is on the cusp of tipping 25 where then I can get into some new spells with regs I can actually farm. (I HATE BONE!) and hope to push to 50 ASAP. So I basically work 2-h to farm regs and blow the regs as soon as they get in my pack (in case I get ganked). It sounds like I am spliting my training but really I am maxing out my magic training in my AFK hours and working my 2-h while active.

But as you say, we need to focus so I might slow the farming of regs and see about wacking on people near the bind stone. I have also made a parry macro I am going to test that will let people be afk at the bind stone and parry so they gain some skill as well as the people bashing on them, but needs to be tested.

What makes a man turn neutral? Lust for gold? Power? Or were you just born with a heart full of neutrality?
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I just started playing a few days ago, so my Polearm is actually lower than my mining and minor magic. It's at 20.6 or something (minor spell=35 and mining = 46 or so), because I haven't had anyone to melee macro with. My macros are based on my Nostromo pad. However, if I can see the lines used by your other programs, I'm sure to match that on a Nostromo to ensure posterity and will definitely be trying to get the polearm skill higher.

For those of you looking for some melee-skill building partners, let me know.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Crimthan
I just started playing a few days ago, so my Polearm is actually lower than my mining and minor magic. It's at 20.6 or something (minor spell=35 and mining = 46 or so), because I haven't had anyone to melee macro with. My macros are based on my Nostromo pad. However, if I can see the lines used by your other programs, I'm sure to match that on a Nostromo to ensure posterity and will definitely be trying to get the polearm skill higher.

For those of you looking for some melee-skill building partners, let me know.

Hey, Crim. Installing now. I'll be your punching bag buddy.

To the everlasting glory of the infantry...

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Right-O, Gov'na!

Tis RP Tuesday!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Supreme Knight
Well, I used two macroed accounts while I slept. The gain is not good as what active people can do frown
But it's better than nothing.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
If anyone needs a punching bag let me know. Let's try out the macros BoS created. I can't play much today but I can get in and set up a macro and we can skill up our whacking all night (yes that was a set up so someone feel free to comment lol).

KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Owain
Hey, Crim. Installing now. I'll be your punching bag buddy.

Well, that was premature. I have the client downloaded and installed using the DarkFall download torrent, and I have a Darkfall account, but since I haven't bought the client through the online store yet, I can't log in. Since the online store is open NEVER, it may be a while before I can get in.

To the everlasting glory of the infantry...

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard