KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 33 guests, and 24 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Winter
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,031,541 Trump card
1,341,034 Picture Thread
478,979 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#40725 03/14/09 03:01 PM
Derid Offline OP
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
OP Offline
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
While this game certainly promotes character diversity, which is grand - I am going to ask all of you to try to COMBAT SPEC something to 80+ over the course of the next week.

Whether it be 2H, Archery, Greater or Elementals etc Magic + good damage or Heal spell, or 1H+Parry (Though everyone should work for 50 parry ASAP)

Sieging will be coming soon, and having one area of skill that is very high, combined with good matching equipment will be much more effective than having many skills howering in the 30's and 40's

Eventually many of us will end up with many different skill types and diverse characters, which is good. But in the short term, I am asking everyone to pick a discipline they enjoy doing and are good at and work it first until it becomes end-game effective.

Thanks!

Last edited by Derid; 03/14/09 03:06 PM.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
KGB Champion - Taco Salad
KGB Champion - Taco Salad
No problem, got 4000 mats for my earth magic? :P

Just kidding.. I will probably try to get 1h+parry up. They are at 40 and 30 right now.

[Linked Image]
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
I'm sword and board, but my stats are pretty weak, and it's not something that can really be macroed.

Missing in Action - October 2021
I recently posted a sword and board macro on the repository, rev. I just need someone to test it with. To run it though you need a 2nd person running its complimentary macro.

BoS Archon
[Linked Image from miniprofile.xfire.com][Linked Image from sigimages.bf2tracker.com]
KGB Paladin
KGB Paladin
so to help out, if your not doing anything in game, leave yourself afk at bindstone and tell people to beat on you.

Leader: KGB Korea
Paladin of the Knights of Glory and Beer!
Former KGB RIFT BC Faction
Former Supreme Court Justice
Former Provost Marshal
Former GSS Agent
Former Knight Captain
Former Champion
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Definitely melee polearm.

However, unless I can get someone to macro heal while I macro stabbing someone for hours on end over the next week, it will be impossible for me to get above 50 in melee that soon. I just don't have the hours. Ironically enough, macroing minor-spell-casting and mining is a lot easier.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Band 7
Band 7
Even a plain polearm spec needs lesser magic at 50 for Mana to Stam (it's clutch) and mining and lumber jacking raise base stats which you need

Former KGB Member
Yeah crim, don't worry so much about the main skill (although it clearly helps to have it as close to 75 as possible) Strength also plays a huge role in the damage you deal as Dunlop said.

BoS Archon
[Linked Image from miniprofile.xfire.com][Linked Image from sigimages.bf2tracker.com]
KGB Paladin
KGB Paladin
Honestly it is gonna be really hard to do 75+ weapon skill for a lot of our members in one week. Heck even our more dedicated players will still have a hard time with all the other distractions like farming building materials, etc.

Best way is to get people out killing mobs 10 hours a day where your hitting non stop or head to the bind stone and macro each other all day long!

It took me almost 2 hours non stop hitting a person to get 2 full points and this gets slower the higher skill your at.

Leader: KGB Korea
Paladin of the Knights of Glory and Beer!
Former KGB RIFT BC Faction
Former Supreme Court Justice
Former Provost Marshal
Former GSS Agent
Former Knight Captain
Former Champion
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Yah, I've already been macroing mining and magery. My lesser magic is already at 35 or so. I'm just saying that my main skill (polearm) is going to be more difficult to increase because it requires a physical target over an extended period of time (and I won't always have a lot of time).

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard