KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 71 guests, and 9 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,356
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,035,847 Trump card
1,342,423 Picture Thread
480,663 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
T
Band 4
Band 4
T
Quote:

I took their suggestion on map area, simply because it looked interesting enough and we had to pick one area to initially focus on.

One area is as good as another, I have no issue with any decision made so far, just don't want to see us turned into UDA doormats like I observed in AOC in our guild city zone where they monopolized the spawns and refused access when requests were made to join their groups. Like I said, after talking with and listening to UDA's leader, I was not surprised by thier behavior exhibited in AOC.

Derid Offline OP
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
OP Offline
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

I would not worry about that, I do not plan on KGB being anyones doormat. If a friend makes a decent suggestion, we can go with it, if its not we wont.

In any case, our relations with other guilds will be determined on how well they interact with us here in DFO.. if theyre cool here, all is well. If we end up with friends, UDA or anyone else who act the fool, they will be dropped.

I strongly suggest people report issues with allies in game directly to me.

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
So here it is, the next sunday and it's after 6pm PST and no meeting? Our Darkfall meetings in vent every sunday sure didn't last long! Can we get a confirmation post a few days ahead of time each week to tell us if the meeting is on or not for that week? Not a bitch but I like to be able to plan out my schedule.

Former KGB Member
Derid Offline OP
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
OP Offline
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

My bad, I said at last weeks that we probably wouldnt have one this week. At least I wasnt going to hold one. Probably next week though.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
For release, I really think we should have a city on the mainland with a bank. The chaos stones are gonna be camped, the wild banks are gonna be camped, and we need a safe spot. I think a city or hamlet bank if hamlets can have banks would be awesome because it wouldnt be random gankers but only a guild that wanted to fight us.

KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Supreme Knight
For release, till our battlekeep is ready, I think the best is to have all our toon unguilded : capital cities are good to farm the gold we'll need, and without a guild no guild-at-war problem.
We just need 2 toons guilded : one in the capital city who put the farmed items in the clan vault, and the other in Cairn (first to claim the city, then to put the bank up).

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
We need access to low lvl camps for quests (race specific elf can't do allied human quests) and we need access to enemy faction newb spawns for easy target pvp.

Hell yea Arkh, unguilded sounds awesome !!
Unless they try to take our city, then we couldnt bind to stone.

Last edited by Seaelf; 02/16/09 04:50 AM.
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I like the idea of being guilded - through thick and thin....I can't imagine we will have a bunch of enemies right off the bat. Are there? With what KGB stands for I couldn't imagine having a lot of enemies right away but that could just be ignorence.

Band 7
Band 7
Quote:

I like the idea of being guilded - through thick and thin....I can't imagine we will have a bunch of enemies right off the bat. Are there? With what KGB stands for I couldn't imagine having a lot of enemies right away but that could just be ignorence.

lawl. Crawl out of your hole buddy!

Either way, I'm going guilded. I dish out more punishment than I take.

Former KGB Member
Missing in Action - October 2021
Missing in Action - October 2021
Yeah I'll go guilded. I agree with Sea though. At the very least, can a guild build two cities right off the bat? Maybe we can have 2 cities in parallel: A hamlet near noob spawns where we all meet up, quest together, farm together, pvp together, etc. And from that hamlet we feed gold into the guild bank to level up the Cairn city. Once we're all well-geared, we have 50+ main weapon skills, and we have a 50+ parry tank, we head to cairn. Remember though Minos and shit will supposedly be hard(er) as hell in release, so it might take 75 skill or something.

BoS Archon
[Linked Image from miniprofile.xfire.com][Linked Image from sigimages.bf2tracker.com]
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard