KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 58 guests, and 19 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Shock
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,033,198 Trump card
1,342,008 Picture Thread
479,923 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
There is always Lost Odyssey for the X-Box 360.

It's like FF VII and VIII for the X-box. Because Hironobu Sakaguchi the godfather of the Final Fantasy series finally came out of his box and put out another game.

I have the DS as well. I like it because the games are easy enough to play with my younger niece's and nephews via the WiFi connection. Gotta educate the next generation of gamers on what is good so they can be jaded as well when its there time as the prime consumer base.

Last edited by Tasorin; 01/26/09 01:50 PM.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
xbox 360 owns ps3, besides the fact mine is sitting in my closet with 3 RLOD~

Band 2
Band 2
Quote:

I have the DS as well. I like it because the games are easy enough to play with my younger niece's and nephews via the WiFi connection. Gotta educate the next generation of gamers on what is good so they can be jaded as well when its there time as the prime consumer base.

The DS is definitely a hole-in-one for Nintendo. Its staggering how many you can see at PAX, and honestly I never go anywhere without mine.

Haven't tried Lost Odyssey though, picked up Last Remnant and was very disappointed.

B
Band 1
Band 1
B
Rumor has it you guys got 10 keys from the guild invites last week...so how is it?

/bastards

lol

Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

The first rule of DFO beta is you dont talk about DFO beta...

The second rule of DFO beta is you DONT TALK about DFO beta...

The third rule of DFO beta is, if this is your first time in DFO beta you have to pvp

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I see more PSP's around my office than DS's. But I would probably own a DS if I didn't get my PSP for free. I have been happy with it but the game selection is better on the DS.

I am 100% for PS3 in these discussions. Sony has made some god awful mistakes with it but I still give it the edge over 360. The network - oh god, you get what you pay for and free is great but I am to the point where I would rather pay a monthly fee for good servers.

Blu-ray owns, and the system is overpriced? Maybe but at least it came with everything. By the time you add HD DVD and all the other components for your 360 you are paying close to the same amount if not more than the PS3 (at least before the recent price drops that is)

Go PS3

Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

Ironically enough, I now own one myself. ( a ps3, got a great deal on ps3 @ best buy )

Though my complains about Sony and their mishandling of every single aspect still stands, the media capabilities and online store etc are good. If only it had backwards compat with PS2, I would be happy as hell...

The OS on it is decent, has some decent features, and it has disgaea 3 so...

Unfortunatly, games wise it will probably always be a few big leaps behind 360 and even PC. It supports a keyboard and mouse for OS/browsing etc.. if only the FPS games on it supported keyboard/mouse heh...

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
PS3 is excellent for a console. If you have not seen or heard, there are a lot of stores no longer taking or dealing with xbox 360..Game stop wont take xbox 360 trade ins anymore. Ah well.

Whats the status on DFO..no beta violation comments, just a "going well/going fair" would be nice. Im assuming release for Europe is still slated for Feb 25 or has that been pushed..anyone know?

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

DFO is slowly coming together, its not perfect but its better than anything else out except eve.. and ofc very different from eve, really an apples/oranges comparison.

Feels like old skool AC Darktide more than anything, with bits of UO and SB thrown in.

Launch still same as far as anyone knows.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard