KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 50 guests, and 8 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Binbs
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,029,881 Trump card
1,340,077 Picture Thread
478,435 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
T
Band 4
Band 4
T
PS3 is the best fucking console ever put on the market, period. I'll bet anyone that disagrees owns a 360, which is like the NES of today.. Blow on that shit and hope to god it'll work.. err...

RED RING

fuck you

LOL

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Bionic Commando did a remake that you can download through the playstation network and I believe on xbox as well... I have always been a playstation fan

Primus - 80 Warlock - Moonrunner
Prymuss - 80 DK - Moonrunner
Primus - 40 rr40 Sorcerer - retired WAR
Primus - 80 PoM - retired AoC
Ultimus - 75 Cent Sader - retired Shadowbane
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

PS3 is not just the worlds most expensive failboat of a console (without B/C, with at least you had games + MGS4 + media center) - it is INTENTIONALLY the console worlds most expensive failboat.

Add on the the comments in this link, the fact that the fees and royalties sony charges developers are astronomical, and you understand why sony will be going the way of Sega before long. Which is very sad...

And no I dont own a xbox, except for ps2 jrpgs I play games on my PC, because PC > all ^_^

http://www.dailytech.com/PlayStation+3+i...rticle14010.htm

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
My PS3 does have backwards compatability

I have been playing Persona 4, am pretty hooked on it right now.

Beat Valkyria Chronicles a couple weeks ago, solid game overall.

Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

I have Persona 4, havent started it in depth yet because I have been playing Persona 3 FES.. which is totally awesome.

I want Valkyria Chronicles, almost bought a PS3 for one.. until I realized that the price had gone up. ( 400$ bought you PS3 + MGS4 , and even xtra controller at some shops back in august - now 400$ gets you a stripped-down console + one controller)

Which made me sad panda, and irritated at Sony for being such a failure as a company - they have abondoned all the principles that made PSX so great. ( Cheap, easy to make games for. PSX got all the good games, because developers were tired of being punked around and extorted by Nintendo)

PS2 was a bit less friendly, but still good enough, and sold well enough.... PS3... sure, decent hardware. Decent hardware, shitty company supporting it =X

Valk Chronicles selling poorly , and FF13 being delayed at least a year for US launch are the writing on the wall for Sony.

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Maybe so, but it's still a Blu-Ray player... which I use more then the actual gaming system itself these days

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Quote:

PS3 is not just the worlds most expensive failboat of a console (without B/C, with at least you had games + MGS4 + media center) - it is INTENTIONALLY the console worlds most expensive failboat.

Add on the the comments in this link, the fact that the fees and royalties sony charges developers are astronomical, and you understand why sony will be going the way of Sega before long. Which is very sad...

And no I dont own a xbox, except for ps2 jrpgs I play games on my PC, because PC > all ^_^

http://www.dailytech.com/PlayStation+3+i...rticle14010.htm

Man...Derid...

Didn't we have a conversation about the PS3 in vent?

My PS3 has about 98% hardware-emulated backwards compatibility. Only setback was that it had a 60gig HDD which honestly isn't that big if you like to install your games. No problem - I ordered a 320gig seagate laptop HDD from Newegg that has the same exact RPMs as the original one - 5400 I believe. Problem solved, plus the 4 USB slots, and Micro-SD slots, etc etc that my PS3 boasts. Also, I don't know about the rest of you, but I like watching Blu Ray & DVD movies plus play games on the same system - saves a lot of clutter. PS3 is hardly a fail IMO: it gives me far more options than the 360 or Wii, and has controllers that I actually like to use (HATE the 360 style controllers).

All in all this argument is really about personal preference - but don't attack a console saying that it doesn't have B/C when it does. Yes, not all of them do, but a good number of them do.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

Crim, YOUR ps3 has b/c. The ones made today do not.

KGB Arch Duke
KGB Arch Duke
i love my media server capabilities most of all for my ps3 honestly i download all my movies and old tv shows by the season

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I have a PS3. It's not bad. I love being able to play Blue Ray discs. I have to admit that there aren't too many good games out for the PS3, and Sony has done a poor job of getting exclusives. In my opinion, Sony got way to arrogant for their own good, much like Nintendo did a few years back. Nintendo was able to rebound; let's see if Sony can do the same.

I have to admit that the Nintendo DS is my favorite system right now. Playing it reminds me of the SNES days, and there are tones of jrpgs available for it.

UO SP: AurelianoBuendia
UO Pac: Magus, Running Fool
DF: Arjuna
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard