KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 55 guests, and 17 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Winter
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,031,364 Trump card
1,340,908 Picture Thread
478,856 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Heidi #21932 07/06/07 07:13 PM
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
This movie was excellent the best movie Bay ever made in his time and there actually writing a script for part 2 no idea how long it will take though.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

KGB TS Server Administrator
KGB High Chancellor - Star Citizen
Zhou #21933 07/06/07 08:08 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
I'm so glad it was 2.5 hours... it went by soo fast lol.

-[KGB]- Garal TheGreat

[Linked Image from img.photobucket.com]
Garal #21934 07/07/07 12:20 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Re-do the original animated movie with the current generation
of effects and they're on to something

Daye #21935 07/07/07 12:34 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Quote:

Re-do the original animated movie with the current generation
of effects and they're on to something

I'm hoping that they work up to that point for part 3. I liked how they placed Spike in the background in the original movie, with Bumblebee on one of cybertron's moons, and shifted the focus over to Spike's son, Daniel, and Hot Rod. Hot Rod had all the great depth of character that Bumblebee had, but only with even more courage and far more talent, sarcasm, and personality to boot (voiced over by Judd Nelson). Also add a touch of Optimism that gave him the spark to take up the Matrix.

I'm hoping that in the second one they add far more backstory to the Transformers and even shift the setting to Cybertron. That would set it up perfect for part 3 being like the original, only on steroids. The only downers would be that Orson Welles couldn't play as Unicron, and Robert Stack couldn't play as Ultra Magnus.

Actually, my favorite version of Ultra Magnus (also my favorite Transformer) was the one in the R.I.D. (Robots in Disguise) series, circa 2000. He was more of a disgruntled badass Veteran Warrior than the aged, un-charismatic version in the original Movie and G1. Heck, the U Mags in RID whooped Prime's ass and another badass - Scourge on different occassions. He was upset that Prime was given the Matrix of Leadership over himself; the two of them were supposedly brothers. However, Prime was more of the "administrative" guy while Magnus was more of the Warrior. Ok, I digressed quite a lot, but man, gotta the Transformers...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
The funny parts were my favorite.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
seen it 2 times now

#21938 07/08/07 12:01 PM
Missing in Action - October 2021
Missing in Action - October 2021
finally saw it, sick film.

BoS Archon
[Linked Image from miniprofile.xfire.com][Linked Image from sigimages.bf2tracker.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Finally saw it last night with my younger brother who visited out of town for his 28th birthday.

Man, I was surprised to find that there was actually character development in the beginning of the film. Bumblebee using classic pop rock like "Who's gonna drive you home" and "Baby come back" was not only hilarious and proved he was the master of perfect timing, but it also added to the nostalgia of a movie based partially on nostalgia. Still laughing my ass off @ Bumblebee. Action got a little jumbled together nearing the end, but that's to be expected on a battlefield. Man, the movie turned out better than I'd hoped, and the comedic characters actually amplified it.

I really liked that Prime was faced with tough choices and made the "warrior's decision" at some junctions, rather than an emotionally-charged one. The Tformers actually had little to no mercy for their enemies on both sides, making it much more believable IMO. Too many times a movie goes down the shitter for me when I see some overly-sensitive indecisive moment where someone won't finish off the enemy and move on to the next. Prime and Megatron both had their moments where they didn't hesitate to rip an opponent to shreds.

I really hope they work the plot up to the original 1985 movie plotline, though loosely (who wants to watch the same thing twice).

New (unseen) Transformers I'd like to see appear in Part 2:

DECEPTICONS:

**Shockwave - purple gun turret that Megatron left behind in his stead on Cybertron in the original series. Totally badass, high str and int.

**Starscream's jet brothers - forgot their official name, lol. Thundercracker and Skywarp were the two main ones.

**Seacons - not shown much in the original series, these would make sense considering the ending in the movie. They merge to form a poweful colossus.

**combaticons - created by Starscream in the original series, these would also make sense given the ending in the movie, plus they also form a powerful colossus.

**Astrotrain - triple changer - Space shuttle + train

**Blitzwing - triple changer - Jet + tank.

AUTOBOTS:

**Jetfire

**Ultra Magnus

**Hot Rod

**Springer - Triple changer - Car + Helicopter

**Dinobots

off to work. would have liked to add more =)

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
you wont see any of the old ones unless they lived in beasties, I am fairly certain this picks up where beast wars left off when prime put megatron's spark into his g1 body or whatever it was called and left him on earth ending the series, i'll have to go back and watch it again though

KGB Crown Princess
KGB Crown Princess
wow....

Sometimes in the winds of change we find our true direction.
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard