KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 32 guests, and 24 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Binbs
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,030,277 Trump card
1,340,243 Picture Thread
478,677 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Band 1
Band 1
Quote:

As far as the 9/11 stuff goes, I think there is a "relativly decent chance" that there was... a LOT going on regarding that, that isnt yet accepted in popular culture.

That doesnt necesarrily mean I buy into one particular theory 100%, but regardless of who,why, and who knew- I am almost 100% certain that there is alot more to it than accepted.

Or in other words, there is enough evidence out there to state with almost total certainty that the whole story wasnt told, and that many things were misreported- but not enough to lay blame on any particular party or buy into one particular "conspiracy theory".

If you get a chance read the (Pulitzer Prize Winning) book "The Looming Tower." I think it's a legitimate arguement to say that the U.S. had prior knowledge (or atleast could have connected the dots) of 9/11. The problem is that between the CIA and the FBI and thier in-fighting, information was not freely shared between the agencies leaving niether agency with a clear picture of the 9/11 plot.

The problem is it's a BIG jump from 1) several agencies having minor knowledge of 9/11, but not connecting the dots to 2) Bush having prior knowledge of 9/11 and being completely complacent in allowing it to happen; and an even FURTHER leap to 3) Our government planting explosives in the trade towers because "fire can't melt steel".

I personally will never understand the desire of some Americans to blame the world problems (evern terrorism) on the U.S. As if the world were a perfect Utopia before, and would be again after, the U.S. (General statement not directed at anyone)

Quote:

Julio said: "Frankly anyone who blames 9-11 on the U.S. is a cook and should outright be brought up on charges of treason"

- Now thats just damn scary Julio. Seriously.

Imprisoning and harassing those who take positions against the state sanctioned view of thinking is something the Nazis and Communists are infamous world-over for. It saddens me that so many US citizens are now looking to them as role models.

Don't worry Derid, it was a "tounge in cheek" statement. If someone were actually brought up on charges for a thought/idea/stance I would be the first one taking to the streets, pitchfork in hand...

Quote:

Also, while yes we should focus more on American problems, the UN should have done what we did in Iraq years ago. It's sad that the US is the only country that stood up and actualy had the balls to say 'enough is enough, this villian has to be brought to justice.

I couldn't agree more... After countless Resolutions/Sanctions against Iraq the U.N. still wouldn't move... The originization is a complete joke... It was only after 9/11 did we realized that we cannot let these tyrants continue to disregard our (U.N.) authority and not allow weapons inspectors in. Had Saddam let the inspectors have free riegn and Bush still wanted to invade I would be with the anti-war crowd. Hind sight is 20/20 but at the time we only had one decision to make and we cannot regret it. Frankly I think that our only mistake was to think that we could "Nation Build." As far as I'm concerned we should issue warning to tyrants who pose a threat to the U.S., topple thier governments and let the citizens sort it out.

Derid Offline OP
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
OP Offline
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

Well regarding 9/11, the 2 biggest things that are actually provable are as such:

1) Whatever hit the pentagon was not a jumbo jet.

2) What crashed in Pennsylvania wasnt a jumbo jet.

The idea that explosives went off in the main towers is possible, but not in my mind provable. And if it was proven, whos to say that it wasnt a terrorist working as a janitor or something that planted them.

The other main loose end that drives a wedge on the whole scenario though is why did world trade #5 fall.

But back to the 2 main points.

I did some follow up research on plane crashes, and have to conclude along with loosechange that there is in fact no way
jumbo jets were at the crash sites at the Pentagon and Penn.
It actually struck me as odd watching it at the time, but I remember thinking that the Penn site where they were reporting at, was just somewhere close. In fact I recall clearly one of the live anchors saying as much. However it turns out that it was, in fact, the site of "the main crash".

I know the footage used in loosechange wasnt faked as well, because i was watching 90% of it live at the time it aired, having a computer and multiple TVs.

I also remember vividly the incident at the airport in Cleveland, both from reporting, and because someone I knew at the time was set to fly out of there, and was present at the airport during the hubbub. He said it was right strange.

Does any of this point a finger conclusivly at anything specific? No, not necesarrily, those who were said to be responsible, could, theoretically, have used slightly different means than reported in some cases and had the misreported stories stick for one reason or another. Maybe the terrorists really did get ahold of a missile somehow, I can see why the govt might not have wanted that kind of news to spread if true.

But what I remember most clearly from the aftermath, is the
stop for the search for truth in the public mass media, and a uniform switchover to the "story", and anyone who questioned anything at the time was quickly labelled as un-patriotic as the drums of war began to mark the marching cadence of the nation.

It was unsettling, but I still was taking the "official" 9/11 story mostly at face falue for a good deal of time. Thinking initially that the Neo-Conservative factions in the
Executive branch were simply taking good advantage as the Nation was set upon Iraq. However with new information and background, and a closer re-evaluation, I now harbor the darkest of suspicions regarding what happened.

The only defense I have ever seen from anyone (not a verbal counter-offensive, but a real defense) is that why would any american do something like that, harbor or abet anything like that. Well I can think of billions of reasons, hundreds of billions of them actually.

History has proven for the last several thousand years, that with the type of money and power that revolved around the whole incident, noone no matter how friendly appearing or normally upright-appearing of character can be held as beyond suspicion.

If any consortium of individuals on this planet can be said
to be theoretically capable of pulling off a shady conspiracy, well lets just say the profits in both money and power would have been worth every bit of effort and expense in this case.

Missing in Action - October 2021
Quote:

Thinking initially that the Neo-Conservative factions in the
Executive branch were simply taking good advantage as the Nation was set upon Iraq.

Don't you mean Afghanistan?

Oh, right, nobody remembers Afghanistan... :-x

[Linked Image from zandadev.com]
Derid Offline OP
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
OP Offline
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

Afghanistan was first, but at the time I was thinking it was called for. Toppling an extremist government that is intentionally harboring people targeting is more than justified.

I was even applauding Rumsfeild back then, thinking his agressive attitude of getting US boots on the ground ASAP, taking some risk to get the ball rolling as quickly and powerfully as possible was by far the best route.

It wasnt until the "no dissent = patriotism" mentality was continued, and the war focus started shifting to Iraq that the alarm bells started going off.

Band 3
Band 3
Quote:

I did some follow up research on plane crashes, and have to conclude along with loosechange that there is in fact no way
jumbo jets were at the crash sites at the Pentagon and Penn.
It actually struck me as odd watching it at the time, but I remember thinking that the Penn site where they were reporting at, was just somewhere close. In fact I recall clearly one of the live anchors saying as much. However it turns out that it was, in fact, the site of "the main crash".

I know the footage used in loosechange wasnt faked as well, because i was watching 90% of it live at the time it aired, having a computer and multiple TVs.

I also remember vividly the incident at the airport in Cleveland, both from reporting, and because someone I knew at the time was set to fly out of there, and was present at the airport during the hubbub. He said it was right strange.

Does any of this point a finger conclusivly at anything specific? No, not necesarrily, those who were said to be responsible, could, theoretically, have used slightly different means than reported in some cases and had the misreported stories stick for one reason or another. Maybe the terrorists really did get ahold of a missile somehow, I can see why the govt might not have wanted that kind of news to spread if true.

LCCM's (low cost cruise missles) aren't overly hard to make in your grage is you know what you're doing. I've often thought that the pentagon looked like something alot smaller and with a bit more power then a plane hit it.

I'm sure you could immagine the chaos of fear that would spread in the public if they admitted something like terrorists actualy had missles they could fire with relative accuracy...

Jacon Clay 3xGM mage voted as "The Worst Red Ever" "I'm okay at PvP... But what I lack in skill, I make up for in Luck" "I love Wisps!" ~ the day 4 wisps killed 3 SL blues chasing my red. The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Quote:

1) Whatever hit the pentagon was not a jumbo jet.

2) What crashed in Pennsylvania wasnt a jumbo jet.

I'll bite: why not?

To the everlasting glory of the infantry...

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Owain, I could go on regurgitating the information in the Loose Change documentary, but it's a pretty good watch, and anyone with an hour and a half to burn can grab it off their website for free.

http://www.loosechange911.com/lc2e.htm

I'm sure there's a lot of stuff in there that is laughable from a certain point of view, but they point out some incredibly weak points of "our government trying to cover up their immoral actions on 9/11". Watch the documentary, then make a decision for yourself. Personally, I am so torn between wanting our government to be at fault and not wanting our government to be at fault that I don't really like to go into detail on my personal views of the tragedy.

[Linked Image from zandadev.com]
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
isnt there another movie coming out by that guy, i forget his name, glasses rather large fellow, i think its called sicko, probably not as much about 9/11 but more about the current administration, i know that bush and probably hilary don't care for him very much either.

Michael Moore?

BoS Archon
[Linked Image from miniprofile.xfire.com][Linked Image from sigimages.bf2tracker.com]
Derid Offline OP
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
OP Offline
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

I never really cared much for him. TBH Loosechange is much much better than Moore's 911 film by a long shot.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard