KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 37 guests, and 16 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Raist
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,022,158 Trump card
1,339,365 Picture Thread
478,154 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
H
Holrom Offline OP
Band 1
OP Offline
Band 1
H
"You mean a cinematic, like Starcraft's incredible cinematics? ^_^? "

That is defintaly the goal.This is a huge project, so I canno't start to feature creep. As of now, I am just looking for all who can help, while developing the concepts and storyboards. As of now, Me and Chez have talked about stuff already. But if anyone else has input let me know, we can talk about it in ventrilo, or here,but vent defintaly better.

Need to figure out
- What is the message to convey
- What sumbliminal messages are conveying
- This isnt just gonna be there to look cool, we need to crunch enough of KGB points into as possible
- Ideas on how to implement, the history of KGB into it, but while still staying to the theme.

Probally is allot more, but I gotta jet for a sec, and finish up on somethign else. Please if anyone has ideas, post them, this is a huge project. Help is required for me to be able to accomplish this.

Look for a storyboard and concepts, here in a week or two, so everyone can CRITQUE it.

Missing in Action - October 2021
Missing in Action - October 2021
I have a few ideas, any chance you'd drop by vent to speak about it?

BoS Archon
[Linked Image from miniprofile.xfire.com][Linked Image from sigimages.bf2tracker.com]
H
Holrom Offline OP
Band 1
OP Offline
Band 1
H
Hey its tuesday 6pm, I should be in vent for tonight, but might be AFK, just hang in there, for little and I should be back and then we can chat.

KGB Arch Duke
KGB Arch Duke
Quote:

I'm not exactly sure who it was, but I want to say the good-voicer is Raek. Really deep? It him? It's been a while.

You mean a cinematic, like Starcraft's incredible cinematics? ^_^?

Yep, that's me My favorite line from a KGBer was during Shadowbane when I played an elf and had to wear a sky blue robe (I looked cool but kinda elf-fairy like.) anyway they for the first time heard me in teamspeak and said,"Wow you don't sound at all like your character looks."

You know who else I remember having a good commander's voice was Donkleaps. He's still KGB right, i've been stuck in Iraq for so long I haven't been able to keep up with all the old crew I can't say for sure if I remember Crim's voice but I believe it was another good one.

"It's not enough to win... others have to lose."
-Stephen Colbert 'Colbert Report'
Hall of Fame record
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I think my voice is a little deeper than Donk's but an octave or so higher than James Earl Jones (not many people have voices that deep). My voice range and quality varies depending on how bored/pissed off/satirical I'm being in vent/teamspeak at the moment.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
H
Holrom Offline OP
Band 1
OP Offline
Band 1
H
Ok Crim, so before we record your voice, well make sure to mock you and other things, to get you riled up:)

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
LOL. Would this be for narration, then? I think Raek, Donk, Owain, and I should meet you on Vent so you could possibly assign other voice roles for a diverse amount of characters. One or two of them may even not want to do it, but at least you have enough to start with.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Holrom did you check AutoDESK they have some great guides for Maya

KGB Crown Princess
KGB Crown Princess
I can get some awesome software for really cheap through school. Let me know what you want and I'll see what I can do

Sometimes in the winds of change we find our true direction.
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Holrom, long time no see, havent talked to you since SB days. good to see you back man, hopefully get to play with you agin in darkfall. In vanguard right now, gettin ganked by PRX lol@mallet - (no biggie) anyways if ya want something to fill the time between now n then check it out.

Vanguard - Nazty Nitro

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard