KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 37 guests, and 16 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Raist
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,022,158 Trump card
1,339,365 Picture Thread
478,154 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
H
Holrom Offline OP
Band 1
OP Offline
Band 1
H
I have set out to make a cinematic, video for KGB, for Darkfall, this is something that will take awhile, but Darkfall has awhile, I still have allot to learn to be able to accomplish everything I want to be able to with it. I am just posting this here, not to get your hopes up, but to find help if it is avaiable.

Currently I need some Help in the following.
(First thing is Software, second thing is position)

Maya - Character Face animator
Maya - Character body Modelerer, and Rigger
Pencil/Photoshop - Custom KGB armor, and how Logo can be used in swords and armor. and other weapons, that you can think up of.

Zbrush - Texture artist

Strong Voices - YOu seen Gladiator ? Russel Crowe = dang good voice. Anyone with a voice of power fear, etc, you get the vibe, then let me know, so I can get some recordings of you saying some lines. And you aint getting paid snap crackle for it, so don't get to excited.

In general, anyone who can do 3D animation or modeling, would be of great use if you have the time.

Also anyone who knows a great deal about Darkfall would be of good assitance, someone who has studied screenshots, the aim of the video is on Darkfall, so I want to make them feel if it is in that world. The Storyboard is still in process of being completed, once it is I will post that here for feedback, then start on production.

Overall the aim of this, is to let people know that KGB is a 10 year guild that is out there, and that we are against EVIL. It is also meant to PUMP YOU UP. I have never seen a custom cinematic video done for a gaming GUILD either, so it is something I want to try, and I am going to college at the same time and can use this for a A+++++ On my final.

Well this is a big thing, that will take lots of time, anyone interested in helping, post here or PM me, or AIM me, or yell at me in vent, when I Pop in for .000005 seconds.

I really hope to be able to accomplish this if Life allows me the time to do so, this is a big thing that will take allot of time, this is not a guarantee that you will see something in the future. Everything starts somewhere, help me get this off right if you can.

God Bless,
THanks for reading

Sincerely,
Holrom Skullbreaker

Last edited by Holrom; 01/20/07 09:22 PM.
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Well I am willing to do whatever I can to help with this project. Unfortunately I dont have much experience with Maya and those 3-D programs. The programs I am somewhat experienced with is Adobe premiere, Photoshop, and Sony vegas. I have made a few eve movies before, and some other ones, all with photoshop and priemere. Im not sure what kind of movie you are shooting for, but i know that if you give me video, i can piece them together, transition them, and add whatever else you would want to it.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
KGB Senator
Deceased
KGB Senator
Deceased
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

What a Movie that is.

Good luck with this Holrom, you the man

KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Not much experience on the artistic side, and my voice is a bit monotone, but after a bit of Jack Daniels, it does have a deep gravelly quality. Come up with some dialog to read, and what the Hell, I'll do a voice audition.

To the everlasting glory of the infantry...

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
I think Rahls voice would be cool to use.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Quote:

I think Rahls voice would be cool to use.

haha i couldnt help myself. holrom what ever i can do to help im willing send me some pms and or holla at me in vent.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I've got the voice. Barratone to Bass in quality. I'm a trained stage actor, plus I was an active duty Segeant in the US Marine Corps to boot. Heck, I played Zeus in Metamorphoses. You don't get that part if your voice sounds like Jim Kerry.

H
Holrom Offline OP
Band 1
OP Offline
Band 1
H
Lol, Crimthan you sound like you have one freaking awsome voice, can't wait to hear it. Well im busy watching COLTS come back against Patriots, so ill get back to all of this later! go COLTS.

Also will need voices for multiple characters, so I wanan check yours out to Owain, but I aint buying the JackDaniels. k cya guys later - i got football to watch, GO COLTS.

Missing in Action - October 2021
Missing in Action - October 2021
I'm not exactly sure who it was, but I want to say the good-voicer is Raek. Really deep? It him? It's been a while.

You mean a cinematic, like Starcraft's incredible cinematics? ^_^?

BoS Archon
[Linked Image from miniprofile.xfire.com][Linked Image from sigimages.bf2tracker.com]
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Quote:

I've got the voice. Barratone to Bass in quality. I'm a trained stage actor, plus I was an active duty Segeant in the US Marine Corps to boot. Heck, I played Zeus in Metamorphoses. You don't get that part if your voice sounds like Jim Kerry.

Maximus! Maximus!

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard