KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 31 guests, and 14 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Binbs
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,029,489 Trump card
1,339,895 Picture Thread
478,385 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#14898 01/17/07 11:52 AM
Band 7
OP Offline
Band 7
Ok, so there are lots of people who have bad feelings about this sort of thing, and believe me..I used to be one of them. But in any case, if you're interested there's a presentation on my website: <a href="www.fhtmus.com/fate" target="_blank">www.fhtmus.com/fate</a>

I made the buy in fee back in 24 hours and I stand to clear $1000 my first week. My sponsor had a $10, 000 first month. I thought it might interest some of you as this is for real. Fortune Hi-Tech marketing has contracts with tons of major companies that they market only..they do NOT sell and they give residual income based on referals of these products. Just to give you and idea of the products they market, they have contracts with every major wireless carrier (Cingular, Verizon, Alltel, T-Mobile, US-Cellular, Sprint, Nextell, ect). They also have contracts with other companies such as Dish Satellite, Identa Shield (identity theft insurance) and tons more.

There's alot involved, and within a week I'm already making so much money that I have no reason to be anything but excited, no matter how skeptical some of you may be.

I'm also three levels down from a guy that makes 2 million a year. He has 45,000 people under him, and added 1400 in one day on Saturday. My team is documented as the most successful and profitable team in network marketing history.

Anyways, watch the presentation on the my website and let me know what you think. I'm very interested in starting a leg of my business in other misc parts of the country.

So take a look, try to have an open mind, and if you do that, I'm willing to bet you can see the potential and how this is different from anything else you may have been exposed to in the past.

Thanks again
Dunlop/Fate

Last edited by Fate_Dunlop; 01/17/07 03:28 PM.

Former KGB Member
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
ur link no workie

[Linked Image from sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net]
Missing in Action - October 2021
Missing in Action - October 2021
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multi-level_marketing notice the part where they mention another MLM company "making exaggerated income claims."

the link is www.fhtmus.com , ltima, you could simple copy-pase.

If these companies were as good as people say, everyone would work for one. Guys, I hope you do a good deal of research before actually joining this company, there has to be more than Dunlop's rosy description.

I knew a guy whose friends joined a similar one (did deals with phone companies as well, ACN or something (go figure, it was the first site listed on the MLM page, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ACN_Inc. ,) and three years later are still recovering from signup-costs.

And Dunlop, I hope to God you're not scamming the KGB in an attempt to recover from signup costs.

BoS Archon
[Linked Image from miniprofile.xfire.com][Linked Image from sigimages.bf2tracker.com]
Band 7
OP Offline
Band 7
I have no problem showing you a screenshot of my backoffic showing the people under me. It's not a scam, and I wouldn't post it here if it wasn't. Ltima..copy and paste fhtmus.com/fate into your browser, it's my personal page.

As far as recovering your costs, I recovered mine in 24 hours, I can't promise that everyone else will, but it would be ubsurd to think that as easy as it was for me that anyone else couldn't recover their costs in a couple weeks. Aside from that...they say you need to pay $299 to become a "Manage"...but I've never been anything but straightup with anyone that I've signed up..your initial cost is acctually $420 because you need to get 3 customer "points" to be eligible for the bonuses...$20 for the first signup of the web page and $20 for the first month..vitamins trigger bigg abd better bonuses so we have you order two different vitamins both at 39.99 a piece...putting you at a grand total of $420. There is no obligation to continue paying for anything..no contracts and no monthly service charges that you don't want to pay. I continue paying for my $20 a month website because it's the easiest way to sign up more people and that one's a no brainer. The only time I order vitamins now is if I see that I don't have enough customer points to get the $250 per person bonuses and I'll order a couple to grab the bigger bonuses.

The reason I am posting this here is because FHTM is becoming very prominent in my area due to my team's success and I'm looking to branch out to other locations.

Former KGB Member
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i work for prime america almost the same type of deal cant swing to hustles lol.

Link Copied to Clipboard