Ok, so there are lots of people who have bad feelings about this sort of thing, and believe me..I used to be one of them. But in any case, if you're interested there's a presentation on my website: <a href="www.fhtmus.com/fate" target="_blank">www.fhtmus.com/fate</a>

I made the buy in fee back in 24 hours and I stand to clear $1000 my first week. My sponsor had a $10, 000 first month. I thought it might interest some of you as this is for real. Fortune Hi-Tech marketing has contracts with tons of major companies that they market only..they do NOT sell and they give residual income based on referals of these products. Just to give you and idea of the products they market, they have contracts with every major wireless carrier (Cingular, Verizon, Alltel, T-Mobile, US-Cellular, Sprint, Nextell, ect). They also have contracts with other companies such as Dish Satellite, Identa Shield (identity theft insurance) and tons more.

There's alot involved, and within a week I'm already making so much money that I have no reason to be anything but excited, no matter how skeptical some of you may be.

I'm also three levels down from a guy that makes 2 million a year. He has 45,000 people under him, and added 1400 in one day on Saturday. My team is documented as the most successful and profitable team in network marketing history.

Anyways, watch the presentation on the my website and let me know what you think. I'm very interested in starting a leg of my business in other misc parts of the country.

So take a look, try to have an open mind, and if you do that, I'm willing to bet you can see the potential and how this is different from anything else you may have been exposed to in the past.

Thanks again
Dunlop/Fate

Last edited by Fate_Dunlop; 01/17/07 03:28 PM.

Former KGB Member