KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 71 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Binbs
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,030,539 Trump card
1,340,290 Picture Thread
478,700 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Missing in Action - October 2021
Quote:

Quote pyramids are the suck.

We hate you Garal, stop breaking our pyramids!

[Linked Image from zandadev.com]
Quote:

Quote:

Quote pyramids are the suck.

We hate you Garal, stop breaking our pyramids!

coach what, Heidi?

BoS Archon
[Linked Image from miniprofile.xfire.com][Linked Image from sigimages.bf2tracker.com]
KGB Crown Princess
KGB Crown Princess
i'm a club coach for U-14 girls volleyball! Mini-spikers 4 the win! Lots of fun at this age. When they get older they get as cranky as 90 yr old women with dentures...

Sometimes in the winds of change we find our true direction.
Quote:

i'm a club coach for U-14 girls volleyball! Mini-spikers 4 the win! Lots of fun at this age. When they get older they get as cranky as 90 yr old women with dentures...

Heidi, it's a good thing you aren't an Egyptian, because you suck at building pyramids.

[Linked Image from zandadev.com]
KGB Crown Princess
KGB Crown Princess
Quote:

Quote:

Heidi, it's a good thing you aren't an Egyptian, because you suck at building pyramids.

I used to build block houses with toys only to enjoy the sheer pleasure of smashing them down like GOOOZILLA!

Sometimes in the winds of change we find our true direction.
Band 1
Band 1
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I used to build block houses with toys only to enjoy the sheer pleasure of smashing them down like GOOOZILLA!

thats ok i r gud builder anways.

(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Heidi, I know a god shrink.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- cant have a pyramid without a big staircase.
she doesnt need a shrink, she just needs to take up a hobby... like baking me cookies

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- cant have a pyramid without a big staircase.
she doesnt need a shrink, she just needs to take up a hobby... like baking me cookies

Cool Heidi, you played as a kid? Going to train your daughter to be an olympian once she's 14?

BoS Archon
[Linked Image from miniprofile.xfire.com][Linked Image from sigimages.bf2tracker.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Cool Heidi, you played as a kid? Going to train your daughter to be an olympian once she's 14?

pfft, sometime ill come down and show your team the secret of the whipe for those anoying tight sets... plus its embaressing when you get tooled with such a soft girly shot

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard