The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Lenny Lack of posts!!!!!! - 01/05/07 11:53 PM
There sure has been a lack of new postings about DF since a new HC has been chosen
Posted By: BoSllBibliotequa Re: Lack of posts!!!!!! - 01/06/07 12:58 AM
No news on their site since the 15th
Posted By: hydr Re: Lack of posts!!!!!! - 01/06/07 08:37 AM
nothing worth reporting...

and if it is something, most the time its worthless answers that can be found in teh faq n00b!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Lack of posts!!!!!! - 01/06/07 09:23 PM
asdf
Posted By: JetStar Re: Lack of posts!!!!!! - 01/06/07 11:46 PM
UPDATE!! Darkfall still = vaporware!!
Posted By: Bishop Re: Lack of posts!!!!!! - 01/07/07 05:04 AM
New UPDATE SINCE JET'S UPDATE: Darkfall = Tupperware!
Posted By: Slinger Re: Lack of posts!!!!!! - 01/07/07 05:11 AM
Urgent News!

Darkfall advances from tupperware phase to closed silverware phase!
Posted By: Raekwon Re: Lack of posts!!!!!! - 01/07/07 02:18 PM
The only thing of note to be posted in awhile was a short new years message from Tasos.

http://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?t=29683

Quote:

This is premature by a couple of days but here it is anyway:

Despite development push related mayhem, trying to juggle several tasks at the same time, and the holidays cutting in, we've made a feeble effort to maintain updates with some new screenshots from internal testing that we periodically upload in the gallery section, and the odd interview. We'll try harder in January.

In the meanwhile know that development-wise everything is pretty much on schedule, and that we're lagging a bit on the QA and support side. We'll have a proper status update next month.

We really appreciate your support and your feedback on these community boards so far, and we're looking forward to working with you more actively in the near future.

Until then, and on behalf of the entire Darkfall development team, and everyone here at Aventurine, I'd like to wish you and yours a Happy New Year.

And to save you the boredom of reading the official DF forums, basically the general mood is that of "why are they feeding us BS" and "Can't wait for this Jan. update he just promised, it better be one of the best yet."
Posted By: Bishop Re: Lack of posts!!!!!! - 01/07/07 10:40 PM
oooohhh, silverware... this is getting serious.
Posted By: Slinger Re: Lack of posts!!!!!! - 01/07/07 11:11 PM
It's still in closed silverware, don't get excited yet...
Posted By: Heidi Re: Lack of posts!!!!!! - 01/07/07 11:58 PM
I like underwear better
Posted By: pawnseye Re: Lack of posts!!!!!! - 01/08/07 01:47 AM
Newest word is its been downgraded to plastic spork status, couldn't get a spoon and fork, just spork.
Posted By: hydr Re: Lack of posts!!!!!! - 01/08/07 11:23 AM
i like panties! pink ones!
Posted By: JetStar Re: Lack of posts!!!!!! - 01/08/07 06:09 PM
Quote:

I like underwear better

I know she likes um, to bad she never wears um.
Posted By: Bishop Re: Lack of posts!!!!!! - 01/08/07 07:48 PM
Quote:

Quote:

I like underwear better

Vote for best post of the year.

Quote:

Re: Lack of posts!!!!!!

Vote for best thread of the year.
Posted By: pawnseye Re: Lack of posts!!!!!! - 01/09/07 04:47 PM
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I like underwear better

Vote for best post of the year.

Quote:

Re: Lack of posts!!!!!!

Vote for best thread of the year.

I saw a thread the other day that about halfway through ended up being a bunch of people quoting hte person before them, must have had 20 quote boxes in it, it was pretty cool.
Posted By: Slinger Re: Lack of posts!!!!!! - 01/09/07 04:53 PM
Sometimes I quote things I really like in here, hoping that someone will quote me! :-x
Posted By: Derid Re: Lack of posts!!!!!! - 01/09/07 06:45 PM
Quote:

Sometimes I quote things I really like in here, hoping that someone will quote me! :-x

O rly?

I'll have to quote you on that.
Posted By: Slinger Re: Lack of posts!!!!!! - 01/09/07 06:49 PM
Quote:

Quote:

O rly?

Posted By: pawnseye Re: Lack of posts!!!!!! - 01/09/07 07:34 PM
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

O rly?

wow im slow, chatting it up with online chicks because i can't play darkfall, wow the lack of a decent mmo is gonna get me married again, thats not what i want.
Posted By: Slinger Re: Lack of posts!!!!!! - 01/09/07 07:40 PM
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

O rly?

wow im slow, chatting it up with online chicks because i can't play darkfall, wow the lack of a decent mmo is gonna get me married again, thats not what i want.

Come play UO with us, that should save you from marriage, everyone's doing it!
Posted By: pawnseye Re: Lack of posts!!!!!! - 01/09/07 07:52 PM
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

O rly?

are people actually playing now? i installed it on a couple different occasions then couldn't find anyone on playing/on vent so i got rid of it
Posted By: Slinger Re: Lack of posts!!!!!! - 01/09/07 08:36 PM
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

O rly?

are people actually playing now? i installed it on a couple different occasions then couldn't find anyone on playing/on vent so i got rid of it

10-15 of us online just about every night. We have plenty of gear and resources to train you and outfit you, so reinstall and hop in vent!
Posted By: pawnseye Re: Lack of posts!!!!!! - 01/09/07 10:51 PM
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

O rly?

10-15 of us online just about every night. We have plenty of gear and resources to train you and outfit you, so reinstall and hop in vent!

sweet
Posted By: Crimthan Re: Lack of posts!!!!!! - 01/09/07 11:46 PM
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

O rly?

sweet

Hotbox!!
Posted By: Heidi Re: Lack of posts!!!!!! - 01/10/07 12:58 AM
my eyes are bleeding
Posted By: pawnseye Re: Lack of posts!!!!!! - 01/10/07 01:10 AM
Quote:

my eyes are bleeding

omg heidi, we have to start all over now

P.S. I did give second thought as to weather I should make this post, and decided that I should indeed.
Posted By: Slinger Re: Lack of posts!!!!!! - 01/10/07 01:21 AM
Quote:

Quote:

my eyes are bleeding

P.S. I did give second thought as to weather I should make this post, and decided that I should indeed.

Hey purdy lady, get in vent!
Posted By: Heidi Re: Lack of posts!!!!!! - 01/10/07 02:21 AM
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

my eyes are bleeding

Hey purdy lady, get in vent!

If I get in vent then I'll want to play UO! I have to coach tonight from 7-9 pac time. I'll be back after that!
Posted By: Garal Re: Lack of posts!!!!!! - 01/10/07 02:22 AM
Quote pyramids are the suck.
Posted By: Slinger Re: Lack of posts!!!!!! - 01/10/07 02:33 AM
Quote:

We hate you Garal, stop breaking our pyramids!
Posted By: BoSllBibliotequa Re: Lack of posts!!!!!! - 01/10/07 04:21 AM
Quote:

Quote:

We hate you Garal, stop breaking our pyramids!

coach what, Heidi?
Posted By: Heidi Re: Lack of posts!!!!!! - 01/10/07 06:40 AM
i'm a club coach for U-14 girls volleyball! Mini-spikers 4 the win! Lots of fun at this age. When they get older they get as cranky as 90 yr old women with dentures...
Posted By: Slinger Re: Lack of posts!!!!!! - 01/10/07 06:44 AM
Quote:

i'm a club coach for U-14 girls volleyball! Mini-spikers 4 the win! Lots of fun at this age. When they get older they get as cranky as 90 yr old women with dentures...

Heidi, it's a good thing you aren't an Egyptian, because you suck at building pyramids.
Posted By: Heidi Re: Lack of posts!!!!!! - 01/10/07 09:41 AM
Quote:

Quote:

Heidi, it's a good thing you aren't an Egyptian, because you suck at building pyramids.

I used to build block houses with toys only to enjoy the sheer pleasure of smashing them down like GOOOZILLA!
Posted By: pawnseye Re: Lack of posts!!!!!! - 01/10/07 03:15 PM
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I used to build block houses with toys only to enjoy the sheer pleasure of smashing them down like GOOOZILLA!

thats ok i r gud builder anways.
Posted By: JetStar Re: Lack of posts!!!!!! - 01/10/07 06:42 PM
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Heidi, I know a god shrink.
Posted By: Arcain Re: Lack of posts!!!!!! - 01/10/07 08:04 PM
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- cant have a pyramid without a big staircase.
she doesnt need a shrink, she just needs to take up a hobby... like baking me cookies
Posted By: BoSllBibliotequa Re: Lack of posts!!!!!! - 01/10/07 11:51 PM
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- cant have a pyramid without a big staircase.
she doesnt need a shrink, she just needs to take up a hobby... like baking me cookies

Cool Heidi, you played as a kid? Going to train your daughter to be an olympian once she's 14?
Posted By: Arcain Re: Lack of posts!!!!!! - 01/11/07 02:22 AM
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Cool Heidi, you played as a kid? Going to train your daughter to be an olympian once she's 14?

pfft, sometime ill come down and show your team the secret of the whipe for those anoying tight sets... plus its embaressing when you get tooled with such a soft girly shot
Posted By: Crimthan Re: Lack of posts!!!!!! - 01/11/07 03:13 AM
Quote:

I want to see a pic of how cranky they are playing naked...
Posted By: Garal Re: Lack of posts!!!!!! - 01/13/07 01:44 AM
So are we giving up on Darkfall yet?
Posted By: Owain Re: Lack of posts!!!!!! - 01/13/07 02:57 PM
Nah, we're just not holding our breath.
Posted By: Garal Re: Lack of posts!!!!!! - 01/13/07 05:15 PM
Arcain way to break the page.
© The KGB Oracle