KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 71 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Binbs
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,030,539 Trump card
1,340,290 Picture Thread
478,700 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 10 of 24 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 23 24
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Originally Posted By: Sini
Originally Posted By: Derid
Hopefully the party blows up

Considering Hillary and most of the Dem Establishment are basically neocons anyhow, both parties can hopefully implode

Probably wont happen, but what can ya do.

They will write about this in the future, in the book titled "The Fall of American Empire and collapse of Western Democracy". All that is left is to wait for barbarians to show up at the gates.

Are you seriously implying that shaking up the status quo is what would lead to that?

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Sini Offline OP
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council

Considering Hillary and most of the Dem Establishment are basically neocons anyhow, both parties can hopefully implode

They will write about this in the future, in the book titled "The Fall of American Empire and collapse of Western Democracy". All that is left is to wait for barbarians to show up at the gates.

Are you seriously implying that shaking up the status quo is what would lead to that?

No, I am saying that status quo will lead to that. I don't have any faith in humanity to seriously consider that shaking up would actually happen.

However, I too would like to pretend things could be changed...

[Linked Image]
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

No, I am saying that status quo will lead to that. I don't have any faith in humanity to seriously consider that shaking up would actually happen.

However, I too would like to pretend things could be changed...

Oh, gotcha

Yeah fair enough

It's a depressing state of affairs. I doubt anything changes either, theres too much headwind against it and most people simply dont even have the time required to find out whats really up and sort out the BS.

At least Sanders has a small chance, and he isnt a crook neocon like Hillary or an incorporated subsidiary of Goldman Sachs like Cruz, Kasich, Jeb or... Hillary.

Dont even get me started on Trump. Though I do love the pain and suffering he is causing the Establishment. Especially after they changed the GOP convention rules to keep Ron Paul from influencing the convention.... now they are totally backed into a corner with Trump because of it and watching karma make them squirm is probably the one silver lining of this election cycle.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Especially after they changed the GOP convention rules to keep Ron Paul from influencing the convention.... now they are totally backed into a corner with Trump because of it and watching karma make them squirm is probably the one silver lining of this election cycle.

[yes]

[Linked Image]
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Trump won South Carolina.

[Linked Image]
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Looks like trump will get nomination. I did not expect this outcome.

[Linked Image]
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
"Magical realism is defined as what happens when a highly detailed, realistic setting is invaded by something too strange to believe."

Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
I noted that establishment is starting to fall in line behind Trump. Christie endorsed him today.

So much for hoping that they would own up to this fuckup, admit they created this monster, and go independent wholesale.

Trump's GOP is, to put it lightly, is a Moron Party. I wonder if GOP can survive this, but I personally would love to see pragmatic fiscally conservative, anti-jingoistic, librarian leaning third party arise from these ashes.

Too bad we can't have nice things.

[Linked Image]
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

The problem is that both the Dem and GOP establishment have feared such a thing for a long time, which is why theyve both poisoned the
well against anything resembling common sense or decency in certain areas. Though the GOP is currently louder and more idiotic, I will give them that.

I always thought Wasserman-Schultz was hard to top in the idiocy dept, but somehow Trump managed to.....Trump her...har har

Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Trump wins Florida.

[Linked Image]
Page 10 of 24 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 23 24

Moderated by  Derid