KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 71 guests, and 9 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,356
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,035,847 Trump card
1,342,423 Picture Thread
480,663 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
I have been making cloth armor to replace my highly gimped archer with a Revenant build. I just read somewhere that Revenant uses plate armor. Omg, I have been working so hard on my cloth set and now another disappointment and setback! So what I need to know is what kind of gear does Revenant use? I want to be able to do some awesome dmg and cc in group pvp without dropping in one hit. :) Please help! Luckily I haven't equiped the t4 obsidian gear yet so I can sell it if I have to.

Last edited by Meaculpa; 11/10/15 04:36 PM.
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
You can use cloth. It's preferable. You just need a 1 hand magic weapon and a good shield. Especially on our server where the goal is not get blendered first and survive vs the front load magic damage cloth will be much better.

Socket for survivability.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
(GM2) Chief of Staff
KGB Federal Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
(GM2) Chief of Staff
KGB Federal Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
The key to playing properly in group blender / counterblender play is knowing where you fit in to the waves of CC / raid breaking. The better geared individuals (romeo / placated) will be the first wave... the 4.5-6k GS individuals will be in the fray shortly after them... the 3-4.49 gs individuals will be shortly after them. The idea is to create a situation that disables as many enemies for as long as possible without taking any casualties. Movement is honestly more important than gear but if you are going to participate in point blank AOE/CC you primary focus needs to be survival because you are not there for damage you are there to disable. If you'd like you can screenshot me your entire gear set and I can tell you exactly how to gem based on your current gear.

KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
thank you. I have a t4 scepter and t4 shield. I will need help gemming my gear so I'll get with you Exey.

Link Copied to Clipboard