The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Meaculpa Revenant armor (please help!) - 11/10/15 11:32 PM
I have been making cloth armor to replace my highly gimped archer with a Revenant build. I just read somewhere that Revenant uses plate armor. Omg, I have been working so hard on my cloth set and now another disappointment and setback! So what I need to know is what kind of gear does Revenant use? I want to be able to do some awesome dmg and cc in group pvp without dropping in one hit. :) Please help! Luckily I haven't equiped the t4 obsidian gear yet so I can sell it if I have to.
Posted By: Donkleaps Re: Revenant armor (please help!) - 11/11/15 12:00 AM
You can use cloth. It's preferable. You just need a 1 hand magic weapon and a good shield. Especially on our server where the goal is not get blendered first and survive vs the front load magic damage cloth will be much better.

Socket for survivability.
Posted By: Exey Re: Revenant armor (please help!) - 11/11/15 08:19 AM
The key to playing properly in group blender / counterblender play is knowing where you fit in to the waves of CC / raid breaking. The better geared individuals (romeo / placated) will be the first wave... the 4.5-6k GS individuals will be in the fray shortly after them... the 3-4.49 gs individuals will be shortly after them. The idea is to create a situation that disables as many enemies for as long as possible without taking any casualties. Movement is honestly more important than gear but if you are going to participate in point blank AOE/CC you primary focus needs to be survival because you are not there for damage you are there to disable. If you'd like you can screenshot me your entire gear set and I can tell you exactly how to gem based on your current gear.
Posted By: Meaculpa Re: Revenant armor (please help!) - 11/11/15 01:42 PM
thank you. I have a t4 scepter and t4 shield. I will need help gemming my gear so I'll get with you Exey.
© The KGB Oracle