KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 31 guests, and 14 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Binbs
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,029,489 Trump card
1,339,895 Picture Thread
478,385 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Drakiis Offline OP
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/new-trailer-dinesh-dsouzas-america-686669

Strange I can start a post but not reply to any posts here.

I think (because I am a Libertarian) that a great deal of the politicians today, especially those running for president (specifically that being Hillary Clinton) are intentionally trying to manipulate us through shame, and the more liberal side of the democratic party is to blame by creating this overwhelming sense of a lack of injustice but it's being turned inwardly, essentially we are condemning ourselves as a people and attacking each other both literally and intellectually for trying to be the great nation we are. I won't lie my patriotism runs pretty deep. I am the Son of patriots, and my family line goes all the way back to Plymouth Rock and England. So when Tea Partiers claim how honest they are to the founding principles of this country I laugh because they are just democrats in disguise.

The truth is I don't like what this country has done to itself fear, death, and poverty rule the land, enforced by this ideology that we should feel guilty for who we are, like we are the new Natzis of the world. We were the ones attacked in 9/11, and we have been under attack ever since by this jealousy and greed from other countries for the prosperity we have had, and now we have our own citizens creating these same issues at home, home grown terrorism built up from the ground by our own government because of the pressures the common man has had to deal with..

Last edited by Drakiis; 04/19/15 09:55 AM.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
So what do you think about it?

[Linked Image]
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Sini
So what do you think about it?

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
They hate us cuz they aint us.... [yes]

America has done plenty of bad things over the years but we are still pretty much a child as a nation compared to others around the world. If people want to solely look at the negatives then let them be miserable....One only needs to open a history book to realize that American's positive contributions outweigh their negatives.

Sadly most people have been mislead to believe a nationalist is actually a patriot....mainly because a lot of nationalist mislabel themselves as patriots.

“The difference between patriotism and nationalism is that the patriot is proud of his country for what it does, and the nationalist is proud of his country no matter what it does; the first attitude creates a feeling of responsibility, but the second a feeling of blind arrogance that leads to war.”
Sydney J. Harris

The world and the younger generation is frowning upon us as a whole because of our mostly corrupt political system and mass media companies. It seems like all news outlets pick a side and like minded people flock to them to get their daily agenda. The line between politicians and a news reporter don't exist anymore.

These people will then spend their whole day pissed off and ranting about whatever that political party decided is the new boogy man of the week. When really it is all about furthering their agenda and has nothing to do with moral bearing.

They do not represent Americans but it is a waste of time to try and convince the world otherwise.

Mass media has done a very effective job of dividing people up and making them put political tags over their heads. The truth is all of these parties get some stuff right and all of them get most of it wrong. People feel the need to lump themselves into one ideology and stay inside that camp of thought.

Luckily I see our younger generation overcoming that trend. They acquire their information differently....hopefully they will not confuse political propaganda with actual news and pick sides based upon it.

Last edited by Sethan; 05/06/15 06:25 AM.
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Sethan
Luckily I see our younger generation overcoming that trend. They acquire their information differently....hopefully they will not confuse political propaganda with actual news and pick sides based upon it.

I hope you're right. Cause stuff like this really makes me disappointed in the brain washed "tolerant" youth.
really?

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
*sigh* I hope I am right too....Lets hope they don't trade in one poison for another of a different flavor.

Hard to cast judgement on under developed hormonal brains though. The real world has a way of snapping them out of that mindset once they leave home. Young brains can't think years ahead until the frontal lobe fully develops around their mid 20s. So I try to overlook as much as possible when reading about the youth.

I remember even when I was in high school it was the cool thing to talk crap about Bush. I left home and entered the real world during his second term. By the time he left office I had a whole different view of him as a man and the world in general.

I just started raising my first kid and am blessed to have a second on the way. Optimism in the youth is a requirement for me at this point in my life.

Last edited by Sethan; 05/06/15 05:59 PM.
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Kaotic
I hope you're right. Cause stuff like this really makes me disappointed in the brain washed "tolerant" youth.

How is that any different from a TP rally where angry old men rave about how illegal immigrants stealing jobs while collecting welfare? The only difference is that old codgers yet to figure out how to get outside their AOL.

[Linked Image]
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
1. I have yet to see a TP rally like that, but there are wacko nut jobs on every side.

2. I don't think you really believe that people asking for the constitution to be followed are the equivalent of people who spew vitriol and hate because they disagree politically with someone. But it's harder to have a reasonable discussion than to toss pithy (or so some think) one liners in a game of "gotcha".

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Any group too far from the middle is most likely ignorant in their own way. Being too far from the center is the result of extreme beliefs and too much of anything is a bad thing.

Let's not start arguing over which side has the better group of idiots.

Last edited by Sethan; 05/08/15 06:25 AM.
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Sethan, if I stated that I identify as a Neo-Nazi, would you find it appropriate to criticize me based on that point alone?

[Linked Image]
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard