KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 70 guests, and 15 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Stealth Hawk
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,027,385 Trump card
1,339,567 Picture Thread
478,260 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#128908 02/25/15 08:59 AM

KGB Knight
KGB Paladin
OP Offline

KGB Knight
KGB Paladin
So I would like to try out ArcheAge. Other then the Server is there anything els I need to know before starting a Char?

Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
west faction, so human or elf

otherwise no, you eventually get all classes. Just dont take vitalism or witchcraft first - not that I thin you can - just because leveling 1-5 would be super slow.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)

KGB Knight
KGB Paladin
OP Offline

KGB Knight
KGB Paladin
heh That is what I started last night, a human Vitalism. heh Wanted to try out healing. Thank you for the info Derid..

Last edited by SharZAR; 02/25/15 12:10 PM.
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
Definately do not level Vitalism unless you are going Paladin or Ranger.

paladin is Vit, Battlerage, Defense

Ranger is Vit, Archery, Shadowplay.

If end game healing is really what you want to shoot for then you are going to want:

Templar vit/def/auramancy

Cleric vit/songcraft/auramancy

hierophant vit/aura/witchcraft

Keep in mind that every build combination has both offensive and defensive capabilities depnding on your skill choice so there are tons of options for leveling.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]

KGB Knight
KGB Paladin
OP Offline

KGB Knight
KGB Paladin
Thanks for the info.1

KGB Knight
KGB Paladin
OP Offline

KGB Knight
KGB Paladin
Now if I can just get my WoW Mouse to work in the game I would be a happy camper..

KGB Knight
KGB Paladin
OP Offline

KGB Knight
KGB Paladin
Templar it is... Going to just lvl as a Templar, I know it's going to be a lot slower, but I can really get use to all my skills that way. Don't want to hit 50 and not know shit..

It just dawned on me, does the Guild even need anymore Healers? I would rather be working on a char that would be more beneficial to the Guild..

(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
Originally Posted By: SharZAR
Templar it is... Going to just lvl as a Templar, I know it's going to be a lot slower, but I can really get use to all my skills that way. Don't want to hit 50 and not know shit..

It just dawned on me, does the Guild even need anymore Healers? I would rather be working on a char that would be more beneficial to the Guild..

We could always use another healer old friend. TBH depending on what you plan to do in the game there will most likely be times where you change your class/skill set (since you can level them all up and change them for a small amount of coin) so pick what interested you and after you finish that you can look into raising other skills.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]

KGB Knight
KGB Paladin
OP Offline

KGB Knight
KGB Paladin
Romeo.. How have you been brother? I see there still are some old schoolers holding up the fort.
It's been awhile, hell it's been years... Shit you were a teenager when we use to hang. Now my little buddy is all grown up..heh after considering what you both have said I've decided to just level as DPS until I hit cap then I'll look into the healing skills. so Thanks for your input guys..

(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
So consider this. 3 skills that you will find highly useful at end game are Archery/defense/auramancy.

The class is called Bastion.

For your damage you have your archery which honestly is all you need. Auramancy will give you MEDITATE which is your channelable mana regen (very important for pve and speeds up questi time). Defense is used by almost everything at endgame so best to knock it out early.

Just some more food for though.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard