KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 48 guests, and 17 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Mmorning
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,357
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Sini 1
Popular Topics(Views)
2,050,312 Trump card
1,346,709 Picture Thread
482,436 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#120005 07/09/13 12:05 PM
KGB Alumni
OP Offline
KGB Alumni
I was just sitting here waiting on my meter to be done testing and was reminiscing about the Hunger Games I used to help run in Minecraft and how we could do it in Darkfall. Going to spitball some ideas, I'm interested in what you guys think about it and if you have any ideas to make it even better.

We make 1 central point and the number bags 1-3. We hand out these bags to naked participants. If you have a 1 you need to go stand pretty close to the center, if you have a 2 you stand a bit further out, and 3 you go even further out. A couple people run around and kill everyone once they are in position. Everyone stays put until the last person killed timer allows them to hank themselves.

A Go is given and everyone ganks themselves. Game on, only rule is you cannot go to your own stone. Bags number with 1 have better items in them and bags with 3 have worse items. Last man/woman standing wins and gets all the loot they can find.

We could record this as a potential recruitment video as well.

The idea needs some refinements but I think it could potentially be really awesome.

(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
easier to set up the tombstones with Bags on them before the game starts (basically if done in erin, tombs would be made on 2nd level.. all participants would wait below, Naked n ready)

When the go is given they would run to loot a tomb not knowing what may be on it. Could be just beads/dust and a staff or arrows and a bow... all items would be r30 or lower, with the occasional selentine or veilron weapon.

Last man standing gets all the loot they can find.

We could also essentially do this as pairs too. The pairs can be decided before, or can change sides during ( for giggles ) Last pair alive wins (the pair could at the end decide they want all.. and kill their partner)

Heidi and I had planned on doing one a while back, but things got busy and we have not had the time to farm the extra resources to set this up the best we could.
We also had thoughts of having a Pizza reward for the winner.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]

Link Copied to Clipboard